What Anxiety Really Feels Like

Anxiety. Ah, yes. Something very powerful that I get. It feels like a little ghost is chasing you around and telling you so many issues you should be anxious about and everything piles up with all these anxious thoughts that you just can't take it anymore and feel so sad because everything you're trying to accomplish isn't getting done. Anxiety attacks can occur sometimes. In school, I've have one happen to me during my volleyball game, and another after my Spanish class going to English class. When I get them, it feels like the whole world is pressing down on me telling me, "HA YOU'RE SO LAME YOU CAN'T DO THIS AND I HOPE YOU STRUGGLE EVEN MORE THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!" People tell me try and ignore the anxious feelings, but since I have anxiety those anxious feelings CAN be ignored but they'll just get thrown on top of more anxious feelings and then it'll become a whole wasteland of anxious feelings. I'd rather just let them all out than letting them pile up. Anxiety attacks however are can be different for anyone. For me, I just have a breakdown, cover my ears so tightly, and heavy breath. I scream sometimes but, I whisper to myself "stop doing this, you look so lame." Well it doesn't exactly work but you know, that's how I have my anxiety attacks. The only 4 friends I have left are all always so worried about me, when I get anxiety. They talk to me about it, and let me know I can express my feelings with them if I ever need to. Including, anxiety I also have something called agoraphobia.
Agoraphobia:
Panic disorder with agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which a person has attacks of intense fear and anxiety. There is also a fear of being in places where it is hard to escape, or where help might not be available.
Anyways, I have promised not to get anxiety for the whole month of December, as tough as it could be, I'm going for it. I know I might not make it but, hopefully I do!
WISH ME LUCK.