oh loml...

So it all started off in 2013 when i spotted him at school and i was like damn he seems really chill and cool and hella attractive !! and so one random day on ask.fm I sent him an anon message saying I wanted to meet him (I KNOW THATS LAME OF ME BUT WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE I DONE?) and he was like aww sure , we met on the first football game of the season and omg it was so cold that day and his hug was so warm and i felt like crying bc of that moment like ughhhsnwodmka ok so we become besties and well I've said this before but yeah and i started to get feelings for him but then I had to snap myself out of it(legit 7 months later) like no stop lesly you can't have this happen and so summer 2014 comes by and we hang out at the mall and then i might've or might've not lent him 35$ and so ok school starts we go 3 weeks into school and I'm paranoid bc i hate my classes and i was having like daily anxiety attacks and then someone decides to ruin my life and steals my phone in the locker room and i run to Gabe and like practically cry and cry asking him for help and he calls my phone like 20 times and nothing but he calms me down and yeeh ok but then like a week and a half later Faith(a girl from school) comes out the cut and decides it would be cool to ruin my life more by starting to go all flirty with Gabe and they date for like a week and SHE APPARENTLY KNEW I LIKED HIM AND I DIDNT TELL HER I ONLY TOLD LIKE 3 PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL and she was all like "oh yeah you're so fake and you're making me look bad bc I'm chasing someone i already knew you liked!!!" Like wtf how did I make her look bad and then I told Gabe and I included that me liking him part in and he was like awww lesly and some other private thing and then we still stuck as friends they broke up that weekend Faith messaged me saying "oh I only date guys until they actually say they love me or like me so Gabe and I broke up he's all yours now hun" I'm was confused but whatever and now Gabe and I are becoming closer friends and he's willing to drive to my soccer games and wanting to hang out when it gets warmer and yeah he's really sweet and nice to me and very humorous and ok he we would've gone out to dinner on v-day but, his parents were out of town and he didn't wan to leave his younger sister alone and I appreciate his love and care for his sister so we planned to change it for a nice spring day. Okay well my point is I truly, madly, deeply, have foolishly completely fallen for him. Settled and done. Yes, now I am chill with Faith if you were wondering. This is about what high school love feels like though, you have great passion and admiration for someone and it sticks onto you for a while and you feel like soulmates, but you're not so sure if you think it's right because of what can happen in the future or what other thoughts might happen. "You know love is like a mystery you know. If your a detective and find someone dead on the floor you would find out who it was instantly. You would have to find more clues. Enough clues to make sure that this is really is the person that killed. Same goes with love. If you think someone loves you then find out." -Soren (a great friend of my cousin's). This admiration for this kid has gone on for so long even my mom loves him, and that's when you know it's real hahha (sort of , not really.)