Summa Time

What time is it?
SUMMER TIME!
Well yes it is officially that time of year. Going to camp, going to the beach and pool, going out to dinner more, planning fun activities with friends, shopping, and traveling is what my summer will consist of. Okay firstly, hanging out with my friends will be my mission to try and do as much as possible. Going out to dinner with my family or friends...maybe someone else (haha). Then camp comes along the day after Independence Day. Which will be so much fun! The beach and pool will be really hard to try and do. They both consist getting rides to these places. That's okay though! Traveling does happen this summer. Yet again, another year going to Colombia! It will be so much fun, but I kind of don't want to go...see I wish I could stay here with my friends to have fun. I guessing going will be just as fun too. I also have this thing with a guy. My standards of having dated or having a thing with has been lived up to with him. Personally summer time is a great way of just having fun and spending as much time with losing your mind at all times. I'm planning on spending as much time with my cousin too! Hopefully we go to the beach together, the pool, and sleepover a lot too. I know for sure I'll be watching Paper Towns by John Green with my best friends. Which is thankfully coming out the day before I leave and I'm so happy I'll be spending my last day with people who are very close to me. I'm looking forward to sleeping a lot haha. I hope everything goes well for me though...