Asshole Friends

Okay, so lately my friends have been assholes. Not all of them, but only like two. So the other day one of them told me he had to kick me out of the group just for the day because he didn't want me there or I don't know, so I went back to the school thinking they'd come back for me, but no I sat alone for the whole lunch period. I got really sad. Yet again today I wanted to hang with them while the did something important(hopefully most people know what I mean by that), and since I have a lot of appointments coming up I just wanted to chill with them, but no yet again another excuse was "there won't be enough room for you" but honestly it was just standing! I got really mad and sad, like 9 people went, but one more person couldn't? Like really? So, I sat with one of my friends who gladly had to turn papers in and got ditched as well by the same people and we ended up sitting together waiting for our lunch group. He gave me a donut because he said I was worthy enough. I mean he can be an asshole sometimes too, but not all the time maybe only when it's not his day, but I would understand that. I had a feeling like this would've happened, but hey asshole friends are crummy. I have to learn to accept it now that my best friend isn't around. People might not want to chill with me because she isn't here anymore. She told me she's going to take finals and consider staying, but that's all on here not me. I can't have a day because I don't want it to effect her in a way she wouldn't like. She told me everything will be okay for me next school year and that I won't have to worry. I'm just, sad, that's all.