I'm Getting Old

So on May 2nd, I turned 16!!!!!! Now it's the last week of school for me, but it's also finals week. wahh wahh. I mean I finished my last final at 12:20 on Thursday, which means I'll be an official junior! Saying that is pretty scary. Junior year seems the most chaotic honestly. SAT's, AP's, colleges, harder classes, and so much schoolwork. This would be my recap of my sophomore year..., the first month of school happens and I'm stressed out!!! I was so done with my Honors English teacher and Geometry teacher! I had to drop the classes which meant I have to drop theater as well. My new schedule wasn't that great either. I had an aiding class which was lame because it was only the teacher and I. So I got to change my schedule again. I thought it was pretty good. I liked it enough to keep it. My second month of school wasn't bad at all. I actually felt pretty good. Then as time went by I felt the same way till I started slacking off a little and it got to the point where I was so down I was tired every second. In the fall, I had fun at football games with Sofia. It came to December where I went to my grandparents for winter break. Let me just say, that the friends that I made there were some of the most memorable and best people ever! I can't imagine what I would've done if I never met them. Some of them hit on me too much though haha. It was one vacation I would never forget. Then when I got back from vacation, I was back on track with schoolwork and midterms coming up and then going into second second semester! I was actually full of spirit and happy thoughts. Then February came, and I was SO close to going out on Valentine's Day with a boy till it started to snow a lot. March, might've been a month where I met new people or just became closer to them in general. I was very anxious about being their friends because I was so scared they wouldn't like me or they wouldn't want me there, but they're still amazing people to this day. They're great people and everyone sees them as failures when they're probably more successful then the AP kids in school. When April came, I was so out of it again till I realized that I had to step up my game a lot if I wanted honor roll. So I did, and improved a lot. May just happened and I have to say that month was filled with mixed emotions. I was happy I turned 16, but there was some iffy moments here and there with school and personal life. Now I am here, a rising junior and very confident about finals and finishing off strong. You can say my sophomore year seemed average, because it did to me! I promise I'll make the best out of my summer and junior year.