These people are the best in mafia's world.

You should expect the unexpected from them because guys!!!!

They are insane.

You never know what this insane people would do.

Getting everything needed, they drive to KIM mansion.

Fully armed guards are observing the surrounding of the mansion in front of the gate.

After checking their identity, they were allowed to enter.

Mansion was filled with armed guards inside

Coward.

Jin and Hoseok went inside like they own this place.

Not even an ounce of sign of being intimidated by enemy's territory.

All the guards look at them bewilder.

Well, if they were in others territory, they definitely wouldn't be like this.

The Duo reached the hall sitting on the couch and shoutout.

"KIM JAEWON."

All the guards points their gun to them.

A series of light footsteps echoed in the tense atmosphere before A late in 40s man came in the view with a glass of wine in his hands.

"Oh! The people i want to worship are in front of me, woooaahh." Surprisingly, a word of flattery came out of him.

"We came here uninvited to see your house and all. We missed you." Hoseok mock laughed.

"I am in need of some people like you, that's why made a deal with GRIM REAPER. Of course, I expect you gentleman." Kim Jaewon said with pleasant smile, not affected by Sarcastic statement by his guests.

"It's soo sad you got the wrong person to mess with. We don't engage with old hags, eventually they would show you their true shitty color." Jin makes an expression of worry.

"You mess with us terrible this time. We have your Rat in our grasp." He saw Kim Jaewon still ignorant face.

" What? Did you take us for idiots? This is the difference between you old people and today's generation, you never grow up from your 60s mindset." Hoseok said in a relaxed manner.

"Well, he is not worthy for me, so I sacrifice him to you." Jaewon inform.

The audacity!!

Apart from being old. This old fart is not even deserving of this mafia position.

"Such an unlucky friend, but don't think you are lucky eno-" Jin's sentence got interrupted

"Boss, your son h-"

"He is not my son, you bastard." Kim Jaewon pulled out his gun and shoot him right there.

"wooooaahh you have got a son also." Jin said amused.

Thank god this old fart have his heir to replace him. He should not be disappointing as his father, right?

"Looks like he will take over your position, but too bad." Hoseok scrunched his nose shooking his head.

"KIM JAEWON please save my child." A muffled screamed came from god knows where.

Jin and Hoseok heard and look at Kim Jaewon, sensing something odd.

"Seems like i got a desperate call." Jaewon smirked and motioned them to follow him.

Jaewon want to show them how dangerous he is. He wants them to feel intimidated because he is annoyed when all he saw is arrogance in them.