(Last night)

Lisa was stomping here and there in anger. When Jungkook and Hoseok left her in the office.

"What a who*e. Damn, I had no idea that besides his anger, Jungkook is still head over heels for that boy." She spat angrily while kicking the table with her high heels. Just then, her eyes fell on a certain box.

"Wait.. isn't the same box Taehyung took from Bogum?" She asked herself and leaned forward to observe and then a huge smirk spread on her lips.

"Gotcha"

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

It was the next day evening when Taehyung came back with Hoseok. He was fine but not so fine. While entering the mansion, his gaze fell on his guard who was with him the day Bogum kissed him.

"I am coming Hyung.. you go first." He requested and Hoseok left him. He made slow steps towards the guard who was trying to avoid his eyes.

"Y-you did that? Right?" He asked, not with anger but with sadness. Guard was feeling bad for his condition as he had an idea what happened yesterday night.

Taehyung was a lack of words... he felt getting angry so he quickly rushed inside the mansion to avoid his anger to be explode on guard.

Jungkook was nowhere to be seen and Hoseok was getting annoyed by his behavior. He again shattered the glasses in the living room and in his room. He quickly started to clean the mess as Taehyung went back to his room, saying he wanted to rest.

"Jin Hyung should be back by now.. things are getting out of my hands." The blond mumbled, feeling the pain of the once-happy fluff ball.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"You didn't notice that right?" Lisa asked with wide eyes and Jungkook was getting angrier.

"I don't know how he get that but the person wanted to spy on you... maybe... Taehyung is with him." Jungkook snapped his head towards her and she took a step back as the glare was so intense.

"I said... maybe." She tried to defend herself, feeling slightly afraid. 

"Wait a minute... Do you know Bogum?" She asked out of nowhere and Jungkook frowned deeply at her words.

"Actually... I wanted to tell you something. I don't know if you are aware of him or not. The boy with Taehyung.. is Bogum." Hearing those two names together made Jungkook's blood boil.

"When I was 16 y/o, Mr. Yong once came to our mansion for a family dinner with his son." She started and the word son caught Jungkook's attention. He never heard that Yong has a son.

"Son?"

"Yeah son. We had some family terms with them back then due to my mother but once she died, we never met again. Later I get to know that he is a mafia as well as his son...but he always masked his son from the world. He never introduced him as his own son, in fact, no one knows. When I saw the pictures of Taehyung and that boy... I remembered clearly...

Bogum is Mr. Yong's only son." Those words were like a bomb to hear that exploded right in the heart of Jungkook.

"W-what?" He stuttered due to shock. When he got the information about him, he was sure that something important was missing but he never suspected that.

"Yes, Jungkook.... that boy with Taehyung is the son of Yong." Jungkook grabbed her shoulder harshly, leaning dangerously close, his eyes spitting fire of rage.