Trevor Tordjman Saves Girlfriend Auden Rose

Trevor seen crying as he stands over Auden Rose's hospital bed

Auden Rose is lucky to be alive

Fucking tabloids ..

I posted a photo on Instagram of Trevor and I in my hospital bed with the caption;

Not dying just should've gotten my flu shot

"This is so embarrassing..."
"No it's not.. it was scary. Aren't you glad your going to get help now?" Yeah I was on a psych hold but was being released soon to go back to the states.

"You have a lot of calls and texts from—-" Milo..
"Doctor said it was probably best to not trigger myself."

"I just can't believe I had the worlds worst panic attack all because my best friend is probably hooking up with a model."

"You know it was more than that... you have some serious abandonment issues amongst the other things.."

"I swear to god if someone doesn't tell me what's going on—-no I'm not calming down—- Jillian?....Jillian!" I threw my phone against the couch. "Milo calm down this is not the way to handle this!"
"Fuck this ! Why is no one telling me anything? My best friend is in the hospital in another country, she's not answering her phone, Demi and Trevor aren't either... Why am I being shut out?" Tears were spilling over, I just wanted her here. I was sick to my stomach, I hated thinking that while I was out with Alexis something was happening with Auden..

I called her, she invited me over right away. "Hey still no word?" Shook my head no as I walked into her apartment. "I just don't know what to do.. I can't stop thinking about it.. I'm going crazy."

"Well I'm sure she's okay, I heard she is headed back here so at least you can probably see her in a day or two... let's try and keep you busy."

Alexis really did try but I kept falling into this funk. I felt bad I was just unloading my Auden drama onto her.. I was suppose to be trying to get to know Alexis more.

"I'm sorry, I'm suppose to be hanging out with you but it's turned into a pity party.. I think I'm just going to head home."

"Milo it's okay, you should stay. We could do something else to keep your mind off of it.." This was the first time I noticed how close she was. Her hand was on my thigh she gave it a squeeze.
"L-like w-what?" Smooth .. smooth Milo.
"I'm sure we can think of something." Her lips met mine, my lips moved against hers at a slow unsure pace.

It kind of felt like an out of body experience, all I knew was we were kissing. Then she was unbuttoning my pants. I had so much going on in my head, I just continued to kiss her more passionately.
Is this what Auden did? She was so overwhelmed all the time she just gave into someone else taking control.. so she could just lose herself?

My head fell back against the couch, I groaned while she took me in her small hands. The sound of a drawer opening got my attention, she brought out a familiar looking foil packet.

Why was I so scared of having sex with Auden but the second Alexis suggests it I'm game?

She rolled the condom down my length, the kisses grew hungrier driven by lust. Groans emitted from the back of my throat as she lowered herself onto me, she held onto the back of the couch for support.
I let her take the lead at first, she moved slowly.. too slowly. I found myself grabbing her hips, thrusting mine upward into her. The pace sped up, she got the
hint and moved her hips in sync with mine.

Her moans pushed me to move faster.. harder.
My hands wrapped around her back, tangling into her hair as I kept her close. Our clothes were still on, well besides her shorts and panties, honestly don't remember her taking those off. No four-play, it was rushed and sloppy but it felt amazing.

Then I thought back to Auden, how she would quiver and whimper at my touch.. her soft skin under my hands..the way her lips parted as she lost it under me...
Alexis was moaning but all I heard was Auden...

...I came.

I held Alexis we were both sweaty, panting. "Didn't know you were into spanking ?"
"Wait I.. I spanked you?"
"It's okay it was actually pretty hot."

I don't even remember doing that... did I call her Auden on accident too?
No she probably would've said something if I had ..

When did everything get so fucked up?

..............................................................................

Hopefully no one gets triggered by the "flu" or mental health problems in this story.

I know a lot of people are starting to panic about the cornavirus and everything that's going on.
Stay safe and hopefully in a couple weeks it will get better.

On a brighter note, I've been sent home for a few days so get ready for updates !

-AE