56. The angle of my life

Start from the beginning

He knew that I will never believe those shits. I believe him more than anything then why he blocked me to reach him.

Where were his family and friend when they were suppose to stand beside him. I was not with him when he need me the most.

I closed my eyes and more tears fell from my eyes. Kshama running her fingers in my hair as I was lying on her lap.

"you know when I read those things about him in internet, it was like I was reading a different person. It was completely opposite what you have told me about him." she said while running her fingers in my long hair.

"He loves you Preeti. No one can love you like he do."

I wiped my tears with my fingers and closed my eyes and his face flashing in front of me with his heartthrob smile.

"do you know.. Whenever he asked by the media about his personal life that whom he loved or who is his dream girl, he always said that someone is waiting for him in India but everytime he didn't revealed who is she."

More tears came from my eyes listening her. He love me so much but I don't deserve him. I was not with him when he need me then how he could love me. I am angry on him but I am hurt too.

"Preeti..what's your company name?" she asked me.

"P.S. AUTOMOBILES.." I said blankly.

"Do you know what's its full name." she asked me while looking down at me.

I shake my head as 'no.'

I never give attention to its full form and I never bothered to search about it. I just read about it little when I got a call for an interview. I just read in which field it works and skip the basic information.

"Preeti Siddharth Automobiles. That's your company's full name."

My body started shaking because I started cry hard. I hide my face on her lap and started sobbing hard. I don't deserve him. I am ashamed of myself. He love me so much and I always thought that he didn't love me but I am the culprit here. I don't deserve his love. He deserves better than me who loves him more than anything.

Kshama caress my head try to calm me down when I sobbed hard.

"I was angry on him that he left you and broke your heart But when I meet him I saw love in his eyes for you. I saw passion in his eyes for you who can do anything for you."

I got up from her lap in a jolt and set in front of her.

"when you guys met..?" I asked her in a low voice.

"He came here, to our office a week ago or so." she said.

I wiped my eyes with my both hands to clear my vision.

"He didn't tell me anything. Why he came? " I asked her, looking at her.

"To teach a lesson Priyanka and her so called boyfriend or should I say fiance Atul Jha." she said with a smile.

"means..? " I asked her confusingly, as still I don't get her what she is saying.

"means... He came here to teach them lesson for what they did to you. Siddharth beat the pulp out of Atul and scare the hell out of Priyanka. I also slapped her. That bitch deserved that. He also hand them to police and sue them for a fraud and harassing you. He promoted me to the branch manager. Now I am handling the whole branch." she said while giving me a small smile.

I felt like I don't know Siddharth a bit. It's like I still discovering him. He always surprised me by his actions. I told him these things because I wanted to removed my inner frustration. I wanted tell these things to anyone to felt relieved and I choose him but I never thought he take revenge of my every single tear they caused.