How could Nick do this to him. Nick is like a brother to Siddharth then how dare he was not with him at his hard time.

I was also not with him in his hard time.

I felt hurt and guilt when I realize that. I promised him I will be with him in every situation. I will be standing beside him holding his hand when he need me.

..and I was not with him when he need me most. In those two year I was mourning in pain that he left me but I never thought about his pain. What he was going through. I ashamed myself. I disappointed him.

"No one was there when he got engaged. His family vanished in a thin air like they didn't exist...but his misery didn't stop here, after a month of his engagement with her, this Anna Smith accused Siddharth that he raped her."

I know Siddharth, he never do such crime. He respects women a lot. Why would he forced himself to a girl when girl already throw themselves to him.

"..and this is what, which confused me most. Why would Siddharth raped her when he already had lot on his plate to deal. Why would he add one more problem in his list by raping her and the most important thing why would he raped her if he already got engaged to her and could easily had sex with her after their marriage. He didn't look like a desperate one to me. After looking these photos you show me, this bitch looked a desperate one to me. She was willingly gave herself to him. Then why in the hell he would rape her and last but not the least why he engaged to her in first place when he was dealing with his problems. It's not that he love her so much and can't leave without her. Then why...? "

I have so many questions just like kshama. Why would he did that. Siddharth is not a desperate one. If he is, he took me long back when I was with him. He always respect me and always took care of what I want and if I am in comfortable or not with are little intimacy. I always felt safe and protected around him.

But what about the photos in which he was kissing her and still wearing our engagement ring.

She took my hand in her and squeezed it softly so my eyes can move to her again.

"Preeti I know he broke your heart and I am not telling you all this that you forgive him. But Preeti he was going through a lot as much as you were, may be more than you. I know I only know a half truth but my heart said that he was and he is innocent." she whispered, looking into my eyes.

Tears flowing from my eyes. I can feel his pain. But why didn't he tell me before. I could understand him, may be I forgive him long ago.

I don't want to win your heart out of any sympathy.

His words rang in my mind like a tape recorder. I closed my eyes when I realized what he meant that day.

"He did only one crime by breaking your heart and for that he deserve a punishment from you but don't you think he is getting more than he deserve. He is innocent Preeti. Don't push him too much."

My eyes turn to her again when she said softly.
........................................................................

Right now I am feeling anger and hurt at the same time. I was suppose to be with him when no one was with him. I was suppose to hold his hand when everyone left his hand.

I was suppose to beside him and telling g him that everything's gonna be alright. I was suppose to be his strength when he was vulnerable, when he needs a emotional support.

Why he pushed me, why didn't he let me come near him in his hard time. Why he did this to me. Did he think that I believed in those false proofs over him. How could he think like that.

Our Journey From Engagement To Marriage (#1) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें