Roman stared at Virgil for a good while as he fantasized about him, until Coach Thomas said his name, "Roman, give the signal." Coach Thomas didn't sound angry or anything.

"S-Sorry!" Roman squeak, and then yelled "GO!" yet again, seeing balls head towards the team against the wall.

Roman saw Virgil kick a ball pretty hard, and took off flying the same pace as before. Roman could only watch the emo as he dodged a ball and kept going until he reached the wall, going back to the other.

It went on like this, Roman watching Virgil as Deceit chatted with Emile, who eventually came over.

"Do you think I'd look good in a dress?" Emile asked Deceit. Deceit seemed to panic, but only for a short moment. Emile didn't even see it.

"Depends on what the dress is." Deceit said, looking back at his boyfriend as he saw him get another kid out by basically punching him in the face with the ball. Patton was yelling at Remus to calm down, and be more gentle as the kid who got his was on the verge of crying.

Deceit smiled. Emile saw him look at Remus and smiled too, "I don't get what you see in him. But you two do look cute together!" Emile squealed. Deceit chuckled. "We do, huh?"

Emile looked over and saw the male addicted to coffee whom he had a crush on. Emile loved Remy with all his heart, but knew he'd never feel the same way. Not to someone like him.
.
.
.
.
Virgil was the last one hit, which was what he wanted. And he was rather proud of himself when his friends said he did good. Especially Roman.

"You were so cool! I didn't know you were so great at this game!" Roman jumped up and down. Virgil blushed slightly, "Thanks Princey." He teased at the name.

Roman huffed, and looked away.

Coach Thomas was giving them the rest of the period to relax. So the group of friends were all happily enjoying the others company.

Logan and Patton eventually got into their own conversation at some point. "Are we getting ice cream again Lo? Like always?" Patton asked, tilting his head alittle. Logan thought it was adorable.

"Of course, we always do. And I do not intend on stopping anytime soon." Logan smiled a small smile as he saw Patton squeal silently.

The two would always get ice cream after school, and hang out afterwards at the others house. It was their little secret. Logan would always end up paying for it, and then they'd go to Patton's house normally.

"Let's go to the park instead this time though! I found something so cool the other day!" Patton said, looking up at the taller with hopeful eyes. Logan blushed a light blush, "O-Of course, I do not mind." Logan stuttered.

Patton loved it when Logan stuttered from him. And only around him really. Patton never understood why Logan acted so different around public, but in private when it's just them, he is actually really cool!

Remus jamed his fingers into his twin's side, causing Roman to squeak. Roman blushed in embarrassment at the high noise he made, "What the heck Remus!" Roman yelled, causing Patton and Logan to turn their attention towards the group now.

"Calm your dick Roman, I was only getting your attention. We're gonna leave after this class is over." He smirked as Roman's face went even more red with anger. "I know that!" Roman yelled again, but looked away and mumbled something about his dick being fine.

Remus snorted, and then went back to cuddling in Deceit's arms. Deceit had his arms wrapped around the others stomach, showing Remus affection.

Remy and Emile chuckled quietly at the two brother's bickering.

"Hey, we should all hang out this weekend! Today is Wednesday, so we should have a sleepover or something on Saturday or Friday!" Emile suddenly spoke, getting everyone's attention.

"I have nothing that day." Logan said. "I'll love to go!" Patton practically screamed. "I have no choice." Deceit mumble. "You know it gurl." Remy laughed. "Of course!" Remus said energetically. "Why not." Virgil shrugged.

Roman stayed quiet however, not knowing if they wanted Roman to come or not. No one seemed to really notice, them all immediately planning on what day and time.

Deceit however did notice Roman stay quiet, and slowly moving away from the group. Deceit frowned.

The cursed male knew the others hadn't meant it, them not use to having Roman around yet. But he also knew that Roman would think the others didn't say anything because they don't want him around.

Deceit shook Remus to get his attention. "Hm?" Remus looked up at his boyfriend. Deceit looked over at Roman, causing Remus to do the same.

Remus saw how Roman was away from the group, staring down at his feet. Remus then knew what was happening.

"Hey, Roman can come too right?" Remus asked, causing the others attention on Remus and then Roman. Roman looked up at the statement.

"Did he not say he was coming?" Emile asked. Remus shook his head, "He doesn't think you'd want him around." Remus said more quietly so Roman couldn't hear.

The others immediately looked at Roman. "Roman, you're coming too right?" Emile asked him, smiling. Roman seemed taken back by the question, "Oh, only if you're ok with it.." Roman trailed off.

They all nodded, which made Roman smile a small smile, "Then yes, I would love to go!" Roman states more proudly.

Remus smiled, there's his brother.