Mistakes And Injuries (Part Two)

Chapter 14
Part two
~~
"Raph what did I tell you! I'm busy and I don't want to be both--" he cut himself off by turning to look at the visiter in his laboratory.
"Oh! Kitara I'm sorry.. I thought you were Raphael.. I didn't mean to yell!"
Rambling on about nonsense I smiled rolling my eyes and jumping onto the spiny chair.
"It's alright Don! I should of said it was me before hand, my fault." He chuckled
"Hope I didn't ruin my first impression, did I?" Smiling slightly I crossed my arms
"Oh yeah Donatello, you ruined it big time" saying sarcastically, I got him to laugh.
"Aw sewer apples! Now I'm the bad guy!" We laughed loudly as I held my stomach, soon our laughter died down and my curiosity grew.
"What are you working on?"
My voice was layered with curiousness as i leaned over slightly being directly beside his face, I could see the pink tinting on his cheeks, most likely from how close we were.
"U-Uh, it's for the shell r-rasier.." He stammered quickly moving to grab the large blue paper with lines forming into a subway car.
I smiled "That's awesome! Like that's awesome times one thousand!" He smiled warmly
"Atleast somebody appreciates my work.." He mummbled sadly as I frowned
"I'm sure your brothers and Sensai lie your creations, there's nothing to not like about them! Don't be upset Don, do whatever makes you happy, even if people don't like it.." I reassured him giving him a pat on the shoulder and I moved back slightly pushing myself away from my turtle friend and I glided along the cement slowly, listening to the soft melody that I had only just realized was playing on the radio.
I pulled my legs up so they were near my chest as I soon closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.
~=~
Beep
Beep
Beeep
Thud
"Shhh! She's sleeping, we have to be quiet!" A voice scolded quietly
"Uhh, Leo.. I'm pretty sure she's awake already.." Another voice informed the first, which I think was probably Leonardo..
I grumbled shading my eyes from the bright light as they fluttered open I glanced around slowly, finally landing on the three turtles in the room, Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo.
I grumbled "What time is it?"
They laughed lightly as it was Donatello who spoke first "Around 6:15, we were just getting ready for patrol.." I jumped up happily running towards them
"Oh! Can I come? Please.. I don't really have much to do at my place, and I won't be annoying! Oh please please pl--" a hand was placed on my mouth, emerald green.. Raph's
"I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to tag along, as long as you don't get into trouble.." Leo warned wearing a serious face, I smiled under Raph's hand and squealed happily
"WAYYYYYY!!" I shouted but the cheer was muffled by his hand coming out differently making them laugh, he removed his hand smiling.
"WOAH DUDETTE YOUR COMING ON PATROL WITH US! YESSSSS!!" Mike shouted running towards me, picking me up by the waist and spinning me around happily, I giggled uncontrollably.
I thought I saw Raphael give Mike a sour look, like he was jealous of something, but why would he be jealous? And of his own brother?
I shook it off, soon Mike had set me down.
Our happy moment coming to a close I laughed once more before leo spoke
"It's time to head out, come on guys- and girl! Let's move out!" He pointed his finger towards the exit and they all filed out, leaving Raph and I to walk out.
~~~
Gladly I had borrowed a coat from the spare room that apparently belonged to April O'Niel, I'm glad she had left it there.. It was absolutely freezing!
I tried to hide my shivering following the four from rooftop to rooftop, until..
I slipped on the large ice clump on the ground, I screamed and with loud thud I fell onto the cement top smacking my head, everything went blurry and I heard yelling, a loud ringing sound
"GUYS HELP! KITARA IS HURT!!"
Another
"WE NEED TO GET HER BACK TO THE LAIR!"
And then everything went black.
Man, I'm such a cluts!

~~~
Beep
BEEEP
Beep BEEEP
BEEP
BEEEP
BEEEP BEEP
"She's waking up!"
I groaned, my first thought was to sit up. But I was pushed back down,
"Oh no you don't! You have to rest.. You smacked your head pretty bad, Raph will take you to his room so you can rest better." Im pretty sure that was Donnie.. But I'm not positive.
I felt myself being picked up
"Careful Raph! Don't hurt her!"
"Shut it fearless, i got it." Raph's voice snapped and he walked further away from the ruckus, a door slide open and we kept walking, climbing stairs and another door opened.
This time when the light turned on it wasn't that bright allowing me to open my eyes revealing Raphael looking down at me sadly.
"You hurt yourself pretty bad.. We thought you weren't going to wake up.. You were out for two days." He mumbled setting my small body into the small bed, placing the red blanket over my still body.
"Sleep tight, Kitten.. Sleep tight.." He whispered kissing my forehead before leaving the room, closing the door behind him."
Time to go back to darkness..
And with that I fell asleep.

~~~
GUHH
BAD ME!
It's so short ;3;
I'm sorry.. I'm being distracted!
I have a new tv and shiz and I wanna watch movies on it.. Soo I'll try my best for the next chappie to make it a smidge longer!
Love you guys!
Peace out DJ Sprouts✌️
Keep Calm And Be A Ninja! 💂
§avatage out!