15.Dang, she did it again!

Short I know, but this is just.......Well read it. One more day O.o Need to hurry up with this xD Also, dedicated to this awesome gal who helped me write this chapter! Thanks babe, I hope you are okay, what with the hurricane and all! Same goes to the people who live near! Stay safe!

Chapter Fifteen;

I froze, what the hell did he say? Was I hearing things? Please god, don’t tell me I was hearing things, I swear to god I heard him say the h word. A lot of people were starting at me, what the was going on.

“Did, you hear that?” He asked innocently.

I started at him, who the hell was this guy? I did not know him, what was going on here. I just started back not saying a word, please someone save me. I looked at Chloe willing at her to say something, but she looked just as shocked as me.

I heard someone shouting loudly and I looked at where the sound was coming from I saw that it was Luke, shouting verbal abuse at him and trying very hard to get to the stage to go beat him up. Kelly was holding him tightly and telling him to calm the fuck down, the rest of the place was just in silence.

The all of a sudden laughter “I told you, you would regret messing with me!” said a smirking Emily who appeared right next to her. I glared at her, who the hell did she think she was, and what did she mean, how the hell was she a part of this?

The lights disappeared from my face and I was faced with the whole crowd waiting for my reaction, I blinked at them all and then as a calm as a cucumber but was shaking inside, I wasn’t use to this kind of exposure I said “is that so?”

He didn’t look fazed at all. “Yep”

I nodded back at him, and walked right out of the front doors and outside the football field, I started at the ground, why was this happening to me? Why?

Two minutes didn’t pass until Kelly, Chloe, and a furious Luke joined me. I just started at them blankly the first words out of my mouth was “I lost” and I burst into tears.  Chloe grabbed me into a hug and Kelly quickly joined.

Luke looked confused as hell and I didn’t have the heart to tell him what I was on about. “Shh, it’s okay baby, you didn’t expect that, hell even I didn’t expect that.” Said Chloe. I nodded, she was right, I mean who the hell had the guts to do that?

I sniffed and wiped my tears away, no way was I wasting no tears on that asshole, though I just wanted to win that stupid bet, I mean I didn’t have feelings for Blake did I? How does one know what true feelings really are?

I stayed outside and just looked at the ground with my two friends leaning on me, Luke was standing in front of us in a protective stand, as if to make sure none was going to hurt us, though what idiot would hurt us in front of Luke and Kelly, they were a dumb one, not only was Luke strong.. But Kelly, she was vicious.

I pitied the poor soul that ever angered her.

“What are you doing here?” Snarled Luke.

He grinned wickedly, “ I just wanted to say hi!”

I looked at him and glared but before I could say anything he was followed by a group of people, it was hard to tell them who it was, I squinted and gasped, there standing was Emily, but that wasn’t what surprised me, but the fact that she was with, Katie, Nina, Joc, Rebecca and Jake. What the hell were they up to? Don’t tell me they were in on it as well.

Katie walked towards Blake and landed a kiss right on Blake “hey Liv, miss us?” She grinned wickedly.

Luke snarled at them “get lost now!”

Emily grabbed her phone from her bag and took out her phone, I started at her, this was not the time for her to messing with her phone. She wrote something on her phone and put it back in her bag. I heard my phone go off, and I checked it grabbing it out from my own bag, I flipped open my own phone and read the text;

Having fun yet, I told you this was one prom night you’d never…forget ;)

I gasped loudly and looked up at Emily whose expression was still the same. That bitch! She knew Blake’s plan all along! I looked away from her and turned my attention on Blake. I just want to ask something, “why?”

He started at me, “why?! WHY? I will tell you why?” Coming closer to me, Luke pushed him back warning him no to take a step closer. He ignored him, but made sure not to move. Joc and Luke flanked him in either sides while Katie was holding his arm, and the other two girls were at the back looking amused.

“Well my father is a business man and of course owns many businesses like your father. You’re parents were good people or so we thought, we were just about to go into business with the Valentine family. My family invested everything we had, we were sure it was going to work. But, guess who backed out of the plan last minute? And made us lose everything we had. Made us lose all the money we had. Made our house go into foreclosure. Made us move!? Your family, that is who!” He yelled.

I started at him. What did my parents have to do with me? That was so.. unsurely and not... well to put it simple, fair.

 “But that’s not it babe, you also nearly killed my sister  too! Bella. Manchester High, you’re high schools arch rival, am I right?” he asked.

I gasped, Luke said “I knew I saw these girls from somewhere, even if we are ten miles apart from each other we still manage to go to the same parties, and I see you guys there a couple of times, my brain never seize to amaze me.”

Blake clapped “Well done on you, but you are too late”

I ignored them both and started at Chloe, what did he mean that I tried to kill his sister? I don’t even know who his sister is.

“How did I do that?” I asked.

Emily for a change was quite and listening to the story, it seems even she didn’t know his true intention, or she did and just wanted to see my reactions.

“Remember a year ago? You set fire to our school” he said simply.

I started at him “I did, but that was a minor one and I didn’t even know anyone was inside there, for god sake why the hell was there anyone inside there at eleven in the night. And how come this wasn’t in this the news?”

“Well your ‘little fire’ spread far from where you expected it to go, and it trapped my sister, luckily though the fire fighters got her in time, but since then she has been a little fidgety, thanks to you. It wasn’t in the news because the school didn’t want to for that fact to get out, that would stop students from coming there ever again.”

My rest of the friends were listening carefully, but they wanted to jump them, I could so see that. So I ignored Blake and looked at Emily, “okay, how do you even know him? Even if he is from the other school not that far from us”

Emily smirked “Ask her what her name is” pointing at Katie. I looked at a smirking Katie.

I didn’t want to ask, but I did anyways “what is your name?”

“Katie, Katie Lang” she replied back honestly. I looked at her and Emily, why did they have the same surname, please god don’t tell me we are related it, I was too afraid to ask but Emily was smirking.

“Yes Liv, Katie is my dear cousin. Oh, and happy birthday babe.”

**********************************************

You know the drill! VOTE AND COMMENT. Who expected that? xD

VOTE VOTE! COMMENT! Things have changed, it seems I have miscalcualted and I have only two chapters left! The next one and the Epilouge. I am going to have to make them really long -_- Wish me luck!