15. the beauty and the beast part eleven

STORY CREATED BY soaringeag1e

Becoming a demon changed a lot of usual's for Dean. Like right now. Usually he would have his music up and windows down, but lately he enjoyed the quiet.

That was until you had become a passenger.

From the beginning there was something about you that changed him. But it wasn't until the last couple days that it was really noticeable. And he was getting to the point where he couldn't deny it.

He continually glanced your way for the last few hours, and ever since you both had left that bookstore you've had your face in a large book that sat in your lap.

It was supposedly full of demons, angels and practically every monster that Dean and his brother had ever taken down, plus some. Of course normal people would think that this was all made up, but you knew better. At least now you did.

Sighing heavily, you finally looked up from the book, looking out at the road for a moment before turning to him.

"I have a question." Dean smirked, unable to deny that he liked how curious you were. Quickly preparing himself for whatever question popped up in your head from reading that book, he smiled over at you.

"Alright."

"You live on the road, and I get why." Shutting the book, you slid it down to rest at your feet. "But....don't you ever have a destination in mind?"

"What?" Dean was confused. He was expecting a supernatural type question.

"You know....instead of driving around aimlessly, don't you ever have places you want to stop at? Sight see? Anything?" Chuckling softly, he looked back to the open road.

"I'm guessing you do."

"Well.....yeah." you shrugged before facing forward again. "I mean....you're doing all this driving, for what?"

"I like driving." he quickly admitted.

"I've noticed." you sighed, looking out your window.

Silence fell in the car again, but you needed a break from reading. You were getting a kink in your neck from looking down at the book for so long.

"There's a place that's a few hours out that I've wanted to check out for awhile." Not able to believe what you were hearing, you remained speechless for a second.

"Why haven't you?"

"It's not exactly somewhere you go alone." Your mind began to race as you tried to think of a place you wouldn't want to go alone.

"Okay?" His eyes shot to you a few times, making you more curious before saying.

"You'll need a dress."

-------------------

"Dean?" He looked up from a boring magazine, clearing his throat as his eyes landed on the dressing room door.

"Yeah?" You didn't say anything for a moment, making him wonder if you needed help.

"Just wanted to make sure you were right there."

"You okay?" he set the magazine down on the table to his right before leaning forward in his chair, ready to help if you need it.

"Yeah." you breathed quietly, not confirming anything. "I'm not sure about this." He chuckled softly at the nervousness in your voice.

"I'm sure you look fine. Now come on out." he could hear a light huff from you, but then he heard you unlock the door. But nothing could prepare him for what stepped out.