Phi x Sassy! Reader

Back with another one shot my lovely's! Today is a sassy reader.

Warning: may contain cursing, possible smut, and a slightly rude Reader lmao

•°•°•°•°Bitch•°•°•°•°

"Oh hell no!" A snarl ripped through your soft lips. Jabbing your finger into Phi's chest you glared. "You demented peppermint bastard." You hissed, glaring. His blue and red eyes glared down into yours, strictly. "(Y/n). Move. Now." He hissed, his patience growing thin. "Hell no." You hissed back, "And what? Have you break another beyblade?" You said snarkily, pushing him away from the bey-stadium. "Oh! It seems like (L/n) is preventing Phi from finishing off his battle!?" The host screamed from the booth.

Phi attempted to push you aside, only for you to block his path again. "(Y/n)!" He snapped, "Don't (Y/n) me, you peppermint wanna be! I swear I'll pop your scrotum like a balloon." His eyes widened a fraction of an inch at your threat and he sighed, "Fine, Darling. I won't break his beyblade." He murmured, leaning down to kiss your cheek. You huffed, letting him. "Good. And if you do I promise you, you won't be able to have any children by the time I'm done with you."

You grabbed his ear, tugging him down. "Do you understand?" He hissed, closing his left eye. "Yes! Yes I do okay!?" he yelled back. You glared and his eyes widened in realization. "Listen up you demonitized Zac the Sunbitch wanna be, if you ever talk to me like that again theres gonna be a whole lot more going down then me popping your scrotum likw a balloon, understand?!" You snarled, letting go of his ear and stomping off. He rubbed his ear, groaning softly as the pain slowly faded away. He quickly finished of the bey-battle managing to not break a beyblade and ran off to find you.

You were in your room, tying your hair up into a pony tail. You smelt his peppermint scent before you felt his arms wrap around your waist in a tight embrace. "Baby doll, I didn't destroy their beyblade, are you proud?" He cooed into your ear. "Damn right I am." You huffed, crossing your arms and staring him in the eyes through the bathroom mirror. "I don't give a rats ballsack about what you do unless you destroy beyblades. Especially ones those dumb bitches worked so hard to make."  He sweat dropped at your wording and nodded, picking you up.

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing you demented Peppermint!? Put me down you rich ass Suoh wannabe" You squealed, thrashing around as he threw you onto the bed, chuckling. "I'm just having some fun, doll face." Your mouth opened and closed, "Excuse me? Do I look like I have a doll head to you." Your voice hissed, as you jabbed your finger into his chest. "No, put you have the perfect one to kiss." He flirted, a wide smirk sliding across his face that somewhat resembles a cross over of Koro-Sensei's and Aizawa's.

"Naw bitch get your horny ass away from me and go take a hike."You huffed, a light blush spread across your cheeks. Your brain had different thoughts though. 'MmMm dAmN GuRl lOoK aT hIm I tHiNk iT's BoUt tImE tO geT lAiDDdD' Your blush spread. "Ehehehe." Hearing your little perverted giggle Phi's eyes widened, "Now baby doll your not thinking of anything dumb, right?" his eyebrow raised, eyes staring down at you as your hands slid around his chest area. "Whhhhaaaaat? Me? Noooo-" You licked your lips "I'm just thinking about some things you demented asshole."

"And what things may those be?" He questioned, his hair falling down and partially covering your face. "You plus me equals naked under covers." he eyes widened. "(Y/n)!" He gasped, dramatically. "I would Never..." He smirked, as you looked up at him. "Your assholes about to be extremely demented."

Annnnd done! I'll let your mind drift off from there lmao I've barely watched Chouzetsu yet so I went with what information I've collected so far. So sorry if it's utterly horrible! I tried. This one shot was requested by Cherry12876 and stillcheonsa.

Have a lovely day/night my doves!