Fubuki X Reader

Warnings: Comfort, themes of depression, soft Fubuki, etc.

°•°•°•°•Do you need a shoulder•°•°•°•°•

"(Y/n), we need to talk."

You turned, looking over at Fubuki. A smile fragile as glass warmed your face.

"Ah... Captain. What is it?"

Fubuki moved forwards, "Don't give me that innocent talk. You've been skipping out on practice. As a club, you know what that means, don't you? Either you need to return, or you need to leave. As captain I can't have anything dragging us down."

"I... I understand. I suppose I'll be taking my leave, then."

"Uh... What? I mean- sure but (L/n), you used to love Beyblading, what happened?" Fubuki frowned, eyebrows knitting in slightly worry.

"You haven't been yourself in a while."

You perked up slightly, looking over at him.

"It gets hard, putting on a facade. Fubuki... I was never happy. Sure, even when I was smiling and laughing there was still this void in my chest. Like... I don't know how to explain it."

You felt the bench creak as he took a seat next to you.

"It happens. Don't be to hard on yourself."

You felt his hand pat your shoulder gently.

"What you need right now... Or at least what it seems like you need right now, would be some comfort. I understand what your trying to say. Everything is painstakingly numb, but your also feeling everything at once, aren't you?"

Fubuki frowned, seeing your head duck down and a soft sniffle make it's way from your nose.

"Do you need a shoulder?... Come here. "

His arm hooked around your waist, pulling you down against his chest, head resting against his shoulder.

"It's okay to not be okay, (Y/n). When life takes its toll on you, don't be afraid to come and pay me a visit. If I knew things where getting hard for you, I would have granted you a break." Fubuki murmured, hand steadily rubbing large, warm circles on your back.

"Talk to me. What's been bothering you?" Fubuki murmured, Red eyes glancing down at you.

"I don't know. Everything just feels so... So stressful? And there's a pit in my stomach that never goes away. And I always feel so sick and anxious-"

"Your emotionally overwhelmed. Take a step back, (L/n)."

Fubuki pulled your head up, thumb rubbing against your cheek. "Breathe."

You breathed in a deep breath, closing your eyes.

"You have enough time. You've always had enough time. Have fun in life, (Y/n). Because it's an experience you'll never get again. Take a step back. Change something in your schedule. Ask for help- that's what people are here for."

You nodded, sniffling again.

"Everybody needs help at least once, (Y/n). You may have gone through it alone for so long you feel all clogged up, and it hurts to get up in the morning, but you don't need to go through it alone anymore. Remember, you have friends. You have Aiger, you have Ranjiro, you have me." Fubuki murmured.

"Yeah... I guess your right."

"I know I am. Now come on over to my house. Let's get a decent meal into you, because something tells me you haven't been eating. And let's get you some good rest. We're taking the day off of school tomorrow. You need a break."

"Okay... Thank you, Fubuki." You murmured, gently wrapping your arms around him.

"It's nothing. After all, that's what I'm here for, right?"

"... Right."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

575 words.

(A/n)-
Hello! It's been awhile. Sorry I haven't been updating. A lot of things have been going on in my life recently. But, I'm back for now, I hope you enjoyed this one shot.

Have a good day/night my peeps!