Free x Reader

Warnings: Just pure fluff, talk of period, light crying, language.

•°•°•°•°Satan's Waterfall•°•°•°•°

"I hate you! And you! And... And you!"

Your finger sliced through the air, screams of rage bubbling in your chest and pressing up tightly against your lungs, rushing out in unwelcomed bursts of anger.

Everyone was used to it by now, your personality flip flopped drastically when you were on your period.

"(L/n)."

Free smoothed down your rage into tears of your own pity with a simple hand. Your body soaked up his comfort like a sponge, and you dropped the plate in your hand to embrace him further, sobbing.

His scent bathed you, flourishing you, until you dropped.

Tired.

Tired.

Tired.

•°•°•°•°•°

Free wrapped you up in a blanket, pulling you into his chest and picking you up, cradling you like a baby.

"We'll be off now, Chris."

Without waiting for the girl to respond he left the room with you in his arms, eyes closing. "You know, your such a hassle sometimes." He murmured in your ear.

"But you don't dislike it." A hiccup shuttered through your body and you whimpered, cramping. "Cause you get to have alone time with me." You murmured, curling up into his chest.

He didn't say anything else, juggling your body in his arms he opened the door to your room, the fragrance of (Favorite scent) hitting him directly in the face. Settling you down onto the bed, he curled up behind you, spooning you.

Together you inhaled, closing your eyes for two different reasons. You were in pain, and he was sleepy.

Your eyes shot open and your teeth grit, a soft, high pitched whine being pulled from your lungs. You shifted your body, beginning to rock back and forth in hope of just getting the pain to semmer down.

"Have you taken any aspirin?"

"Y-Yeah. About ten minutes ago."

"Okay. They should go away soon, then." Free murmured into the crook of your neck, his hot breath making you shiver. He moved his gloved hand and slid it onto your lower belly, gently rubbing.

"It hurts..."

"I know. Your so strong, lovebug."

When the pain finally drifted away, you slept. Free watched you with a sigh of relief, happy to see you at least doing better. He woke you up when you started to bleed out, and you quickly ran off into the bathroom with a change of pants and underwear.

During the whole thing, like always, Free was patient.

He would even go out to fetch you some chocolate, and other sweets. You wanted pop? You had it. You wanted cake? You had it. He did it all with or without praise with a shrug of his shoulders.

Sometimes he'd bring you home shit you were looking at a few days ago. His response was always the same.

"I saw you looking at it a few days ago. It's no big deal."

He loved you, and you loved him. That was all you both needed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°
Have a glorious day, Peeps. This one's a bit shorter. 511 words.