Lui x Reader

Warnings: Very Sensitive topics. Rape, talks of Suicide, blood, strong language, rape scene.

TRIGGER WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS ONE SHOT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO TALKS OF RAPE, SUICIDE, AND/OR VIOLENCE.

•°•°•°•The Daffodils talk tonight.•°•°•°•

Begging for forgiveness, pleading, and screaming were all the same to you. And the danger of men was constantly thrown at your face from that day onwards. Just like plenty of other young women your age, you had been taken advantage of.

In one of the most twisted ways there was.

He was someone that you had loved. A dear family member. How dare he touch you in that way. Violate you as you screamed to stop. The tree tearing at your back, and your nails against his. Anything to make him stop. But he didn't.

No one believed you.

"Well, what were you wearing?" Wakiya had asked, cockily as ever. That was the first time he got punched. You've never seen Shu so angry before.

"It's not about what she wore!" Shu had exclaimed, knuckles bloody. "Just like how men can wear what they want, women should be able to as well. I'm disgusted that you even asked such a question." He snapped harshly.

You still smiled.

No one quite understood why.

Toko and Nika sobbed the day you told everyone why you arrived black and blue the next morning.

Zac called the police.

Lui did nothing.

On the outside, you seemed fine. Plastic smiles and body wrapped in ribbon. On the inside,

You were rotting.

To Lui, you were still beautiful as ever. Your eyes were a pretty (E/c) that had told your whole story in the way they never lit up anymore. With every fight, your smile stayed. You smiled through everything, as though it was fine.

Everything is okay.

You had told yourself, dusting yourself off and picking yourself up off the floor.

Everything wasn't okay.

People tried to reach out. Help you. But soon enough, everything was forgotten. The rape was forgotten, and soon, so where you.

Everything had returned to normal. Except for you. You refused to go out at night. It even at sundown. You refused to go to family gatherings. And soon blocked everyone out.

Everyone but him.

Lui had kicked down your walls with wrath, and power. He held your beating heart in his hand proudly. Because no one else every will be able to.

He'd asked one day, "Why the hell do you keep smiling?" Before you could talk, he interrupted. "And I want the truth. You can't fool me with the 'Its because I'm happy' shit. I'm not an idiot."

"... It's because I want to appear okay." You looked up at the sky, hazed in the eyes and dead in the wrists. "Because, if I smile. It means everything will be okay. It's the one thing I can do to appear normal."