Lui x reader

Y/n pov 

It was the day, the day I'd go up against Lui. The day I'll win. I'll finally make you proud of me father. As for you Lui, watch out just because I like you doesn't mean I'm not coming for you. "Next up, is (y/n) vs. Lui!" I zoned out for everything else my bad. I slowly walk to the stage Lui walking out from the opposite side. We load our launchers. "I'll crush you" Lui growls aggressively. That's only what you think. It'll be me crushing you this time. "Ready, set! 3" my heart pounded out of my chest. "2" what if he broke my bey... No! Don't think like that (y/n) that's gonna make me lose! "1" I don't fail you father. "Let it... Rip!" Our beys swirled around the stadium at max speed. 

*Time skip*

I failed. I can't believe this, it's not happening, I ran and ran and ran hearing cams of my name. "(Y/n!)" I ran faster. My legs throbbed, my chest beating rapidly as my lungs burn. I suddenly felt my hips being pulled backwards. I struggle in his grip. "Let me go you fucker!" I scream. I felt my body being pushed into a tree. "No" he turned me towards him his eyes were glaring at me the wildfire spreading rapidly. I was pulled into his arms. "Let me go Lui" he sighs. "If it makes you feel better you were very strong in the battle." A small blush crossed his face as he growled aggressively. "That doesn't mean I won't crush you!!" He snaps. Classic Lui always do nice and soft in the inside but stiff and cold hearted on the outside. Warm lips meet mine as I gasped in sudden surprise. He slides his hands down my body to my hips pulling them towards his. I finally kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck playing with his scarf. We both pulled away red faced as I took the breath i didn't know I needed.

"Your mine" 

This one-shot was requested by @Feuerwolfi. I hope you enjoyed.