Shu X Reader (Turbo)

(A/n) Christmas special! Merry Christmas, everyone. I know, it's christmas Eve for some of you but I won't be on here tomorrow for Christmas.

Warnings: Slight make out session, Maybe some Language.

•°•°•°•°•°•Mistletoe(s)•°•°•°•°•°•

Excitedly, you pointed up above your heads, to a mistletoe hanging above your heads. Shu chuckled and leaned in, gently pressing his lips against yours. Happily, you kissed back, arms wrapping around his neck and fingers entangling themselves in his long hair. Ever since he'd been growing out his hair you would be playing with it on a daily basis.

Pulling way he walked past you, placing his stuff down on the kitchen table to put away later. Turning he wrapped his arms around your waist, "So," He breathed into your ear, "How have you been, babe?" He asked. A large smile spread across your face and you leaned into his warm embrace.

"I've been well," You said, twirling a strand of his snowy white hair around your finger gently. "How was teaching the new kids at Raging Bulls, today?" (I think that's what it's called idk lmao) Shu smiled, "It went well, we now have two more people who've joined our happy team."

"That's great, babe! I'm so happy for you!"

~Timeskip~

Shu walked into your shared room and stared at you for a moment.

You were standing there, in his shirt and trench coat, flapping the arms around childishly. A soft sigh left his lips and he closed his eyes, a small smile making it's way onto his face. Walking over, he placed his hands on your shoulder's, looking down at you calmly with a smile still on his face. "What on earth are you doing, dear?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Um..." You blushed, a nervous grin spreading on your face. "Practicing?" He rose both eyebrows, "Practicing what?" He asked, "To slap stupid people?" Shu laughed, "Your not supposed to respond with another question. But alright." He went to walk back out of the room until you pointed up.

Looking up he saw another mistletoe. A feeling of deja vu came over him and he shrugged it off, before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to your lips. Pulling away he patted your head before turning and walking down the hall almost into the kitchen. You grabbed his sleeve, a giggle leaving you as you pointed up to reveal yet another mistletoe hanging above your heads.

"What the..." Shu sighed and laughed lightly before leaving in and kissing you once more, his arms wrapping around your waist, pulling your body flush up against his. Humming against his lips your eyes fluttered shut and you kissed back, hands traveling up around his neck. He pulled away a minute later, a soft pant being drawn from his lips before he took your hands and lead you into the kitchen. With a smile you pointed up once more.

"Another mistletoe?" He asked, in which you nodded, leaning in his kissed you again before cupping your cheeks and pressing soft kisses all over your face. You giggled, squirming in his hold until he let you go to make roast beef. You walked over to the dishwasher and began to grab and put away the clean dishes.

A soft hum left your lips and soon you began to sing a sell known christmas song, Jingle Bells. Grinning you did a weird dance once you were done, making a laugh leave Shu. Marching over to him to grabbed his hand and began to bounce around with him, doing made up dances. You swung your hip and hit your hip against Shu's making his eye brows furrow before laughter erupted from the both of you.