Christmas special: Shu Kurenai

"Wake up albino mother fucker!" Y/N yelled at the very top of her lungs, pouncing at the sleeping human that was covered by a red fuzzy blanket.

She straddled him, shaking him while giggling. "Wake up!" she laughed, smiling down at the sleepy male. "Y/n... What time is it...?" Shu's deep voice groaned from under the covers.

A piece of his white fluffy hair stuck up from under the covers as Y/n giggled, messing around with it. "It's 8:30 and not to mention, CHRISTMASSSSSSS!" She screamed, bot caring how loud her voice had gotten.

"Alright... Alright... Settle down." Shu murmured, opening his dazzling red eyes. He grabbed onto her shirt and pulled her down, nuzzling into her neck and smiling slightly.

Y/n squeaked at the sudden affection and blushed, yet she returned it happily, kissing his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Love." Shu murmured into her neck, kissing around her collar bone making her shudder and laugh.

"Merry Christmas, Shu." Y/n answered back, wrapping her arms around his neck and cuddling up against him. Shu's hands gently held her waist as he got up, picking her up with her.

Y/n's legs immediately tangled around his waist as he carried her to the kitchen. "How about we make some Coco and cookies?" He suggested, in which Y/n agreed. "That's a great idea! Can we make enough to give some to the beyclub?"

"Of course." Shu set her down on the counter, getting out the supplies needed. After awhile of working together they made and successfully decorated all kinds of christmas cookies.

"Do you want to open your present?" She asked Y/n, in which she bobbed her head up and down almost immediately. "Yes please!" She squealed, bouncing on the heels of her feet.

Shu nodded, handing you a wrapped present labeled, 'from me to you. ' Y/N tire open the package, taking out a new (Favorite item) "Oh gosh Shu, I love it!" She yelled, hugging the albino tightly.

Shu smiled softly, his arms incaging her in a hug of his own. "Thanks. I didn't know if you would like it or not. I'm relieved." He murmured, brushing her hair out of her face.

"I got you something to." Y/n murmured, poking his nose and giving him a wrapped gift as well. Shu chuckled, testing away the wrapping paper, revealing the gift you had so great fully (bought/made) for him. "It's amazing, thank you, Y/n." He looked up with a grin on his face.

He gently set the gift down on the table as if it was as fragile as glass. "Hello my Sunshine's! I am here!" Zac's voice rang out as he walked into the kitchen.

Xander walked in after him, holding a mistletoe above your heads with a signature grin in his face. "Haha! I knew I would need this, good thing I brought it along!" He laughed, his voice booming through the apartment.

Shu chuckled, reaching forwards he cupped your cheek and gently connected your lips multiple times. "I love you." He murmured between each kiss.

"I love you to." You answered, returning each affectionate kiss with one of your own. Valt snapped a few pictures of you guys kissing. "Awe yeah! This is so going in mom's picture book!"

"V-Valt!" You squealed in surprise, pulling away. "Don't show your mother that!" You yelled at him, blushing a bright red.

Shu sat back and watched you chase around valt with a smile on  his face all the while eating a cookie. "Best christmas ever..."