Daigo X Reader

Warnings: None, I don't think. Reader is allergic to cats.

•°•°•°•°•°•°• I'm allergic•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"They are cute, but I can't be around them."

You'd told Diago one day, staring down at the kittens playing in the park not to far away.

"You can't?" He'd said, eyebrow raising in surprise at your words.

"Nope. Sadly I'm allergic. I start sneezing the second one comes within a three foot radius of me. Like I said, they're adorable, but I'd rather just avoid them in the end."

You both continued walking down the street, hand in hand.

"Wow. Even though we've been dating for awhile- I still learn a new thing about you every day." Diago hummed, making you smile.

"Yeah, hence why whenever I come over I always tend to stay away from your cats. Not that it helps much- I still get itchy, and a runny nose, and I still sneeze every five minutes."

"Ah, and they're aren't any medications you can take?" He asked.

You shrugged, "They're are- I think. I just don't usually bother with that type of stuff. I mean, I guess I could try it, see if it helps a little bit."

"You should. You never know, it might help." He'd hummed, closing his eyes.

"That's true. Thanks for walking me home. It means a lot. Hell- you even left the beyclub for the day to do this. And I know how much you love beyblading."

"I mean yeah, I do like beyblading, but nothing comes above you. If I have the chance to walk you home, I'm definitely going too." Diago said, smiling over at you. His bandana fell down over his eye slightly and you laughed, using your extra hand to slide it back up.

"Oh wow. I feel so special." You commented, "Bye, Daigo."

"Bye. I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early."

"Bright and early indeed." You had said with a hum.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
316 words. It's a bit short, sorry about that. The next one shot will be long, though. Have a good day/night my peeps!

 Have a good day/night my peeps!