Suoh x reader lemon

Sorry if this is shit, it was an old draft I found laying around.

Y/n POV

Suou and I have been dating for almost two years now and today is our anniversary! I'm so happy. Today Suou being the sweetie he is took me out for ice cream. We sat on a bench in the hot sun, little droplets of sweat soaked our clothes as we ate the nice refreshing food/dessert. I took a bite of (favorite ice cream). The (flavor) melted a few drips going down my chin pooling up before dripping on my (skirt/dress/pants). He eyed me. The ice cream melted sliding down my throat as I swallowed it. I turned towards Suou grinning. "Thank you so much Suou!" He smiled at me kissing my cheek. "Anything for you my flower!" He grinned. We both stood up taking the loooong walk to his house. When we got there he pinned me to the wall only to kiss me deeply. Shit. I thought this smul bean was nice, kind, and not dirty minded, apparently I was wrong. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue swirled on my mouth exploring the new access. He swirled his tongue across mine earning a moan. "Ugn~" he broke apart from the kiss and pinned me down more. My hands were above my head, held down by his hands, as his lips made contact with my jaw slowly trailing down to my neck immediately finding my sweet spot. "A-ah~" I gasped.

Suou's POV

"A-ah~" she moaned. I didn't know what exactly I was doing bit I liked hearing her little gasps of pleasure and her unsteady breathing. I guess my instincts took over. I slowly slid my hands up her shirt while licking, sucking, and biting her sweet spot. "S-suou!" She gasped moaning. I suddenly felt my member twitch, as it started to throb. I glanced down to see a bulge in my clothed area. She grabs it as I grunted. "Y-you invited y-your friend t-to p-play huh?" She moans rubbing the tip squeezing it here and there. "Ah~" I moaned getting gradually louder as she continued. I felt stiff and hard. "Y-y/n!" I moaned grabbing her breasts. "A-ah~ suou~" she grunts as I slide off her shirt unclipping the bra. It drops to the ground as I latch onto a bud. I swirl my tongue around it softly nipping her nipple as times. "Ah~" she entangles her fingers in my hair as I switch to her other breast. I slowly pull down her pants. To reveal (f/c) panties. I threw her on the sofa.."h-hey!" She panted.

Y/n POV

"H-hey!" I cried panting. He climbed on top of me. And kissed slowly down my neck, leaving love bites at times. I couldn't control my moans, they slipped past my lips over and over as he has pulled down my panties and started to finger me. "A-ah~!!" He undid his pants revealing his black and red boxers. They had a dent of his already hard member. As he fingered me I grabbed his member, it immediately twitched violently in my hand as I rubbed the tip through his boxers. He was moaning loudly as was I. I started to tighten against his fingers making him go faster. "AH~" I gasped rolling my hips over his fingers many times. "S-Suou ~" I screamed my wail bounced off the walls out the open window of his home. He took off his boxers and positions himself in front of me. I nod and he slowly slides in until he gets all his (length inches) in hitting my womb. He slowly stops to let me a just to his size. I nodded and he started thrusting I moaned loudly. "A-ah~!!" Suou grunts slightly going faster. He grabs my legs throwing them over his shoulders pounding in and out of me. I tighten screaming his name over and over again as he hits my G-spot. He blushes bright red going faster grabbed my breasts playing with them. I soon cum and he pulls out quickly cumming on my stomach. We ended up doing it a few more times. And I learned a very important catch to his personalities.
He is not innocent!