Game over

Strataling David, Elaine pulled her shirt over her head, displaying her baby blue lace bra.

David sucked in a breath and rubbed the sides of her ribs up to her neck.

"Beautiful," he murmured as he continued to caress her face.

She looked down at him with desire pooling in her green eyes. "Your turn," she purred. David complied by letting her pull his shirt from his body.

He watched as she sucked in a breath. Her eyes roamed his muscled chest and tight stomach. He brought her head down to him and crushed his lips to hers.

Elaine moaned as David's mouth moved across hers. His tongue touching hers, consuming her, and filling her with want.

"David" she breathed. He pulled back, sliding his thumb across her lower lip.

" Tell me what you want Elaine," he replied huskily.

" You," she moaned against his finger as she ground down on him.

"You have me red," David growled. He looked up at Elaine. Something was different. She looked down at him friskily.

"You have me too, but not for long," Elaine smirked.

And before David could ask what she meant, Elaine nipped his finger playfully, rolled off him, and ran out of the bedroom, giggling as she ran.

"Babe," David growled as he hopped off the bed and rushed after her.

Elaine had made it around the living room couch, hoping it was a safe distance from the giant running down the hall toward her.

"You have to catch me first darling," Elaine laughed.

"Red stop fuckin' playing games," he chuckled.

"What, can't keep up David," she taunted.

David was now on the opposite side of the couch staring at the frisky fox.

"Don't think I won't come around this couch and tan your ass babe," he smirked.

"Well, you can't get to me to do that if your over there, now can you?"

"Alright, I'll play with you. Just know that when I reach you red, I'm going to do things to you that have nothing to do with playin'," he said evilly.

Elaine swallowed. He looked quite serious.And she liked it.She liked that he had run after her, decided to play her game(and shirtless!), but also was going to get down to business(which she was really looking forward to as well).

David moved to the left, so she moved right, laughing. He slowly walked to the right as she slowly walked to the left.

He chuckled under his breath and started walking swiftly in her direction. Elaine squealed as she started walking faster. He stopped suddenly and stood there smiling at her mischievously. She was determined to taunt him in nothing but her underwear.

Elaine held her breath and waited for him to move. He kept still, anticipating her next move. He then faked a move to the left but ran right fast. Elaine shrieked as she ran around away from him, he was gaining on her, so she ran across the room toward the kitchen.

She heard his footsteps after her. She turned around the kitchen island and froze as she saw David keep running. He paused on the opposite of the counter and huffed out a breath.

Elaine smiled triumphantly. "Oh David. Stuck?"

He laughed to himself and jerked left and swung his legs up onto the counter, sliding toward her. Elaine gasped. Suddenly he was there, and his arms wrapped around her, feeling an awful lot like steel.