Wolf Creek, Colorado

Elaine woke to soft breathing on her neck. It was relaxing.

And then she remembered that David had crawled back in bed last night. She tensed.

She felt him kissing the back of her neck slowly.

"Relax babe," he said sleepily.

The words he said the night before, trickled through her. She relaxed and leaned further into him.David groaned,
tightening his arm around her waist, he kissed her neck more thoroughly. Her soft hums of pleasure drove him crazy.
Turning her body towards his, he stole her breath with his gaze.

He leaned in and grazed his lips over hers, tasting her slowly, tenderly.
Sparks flew, igniting along Elaine's skin.

Elaine stilled, feeling her heart pounding, she melted into his embraced and returned the kiss.
David took the opportunity and touched his tongue with hers.
Chills ran down Elaine's body. She moaned and met him with equal desire.

Their tongues danced in each others mouths savoring one another's flavor.
Kissing her roughly, David rolled and caught Elaine underneath him.

Releasing her mouth he looked down and smiled a sleepy smile.
"Now that's a good morning I could get used to babe."

Elaine stared back and took a breath.
"Me too,"she sighed.

Just when David was was moving in for another good morning, someone called out from the living room.

"David? Honey? You home?"

Elaine stopped smiling abruptly and gasped. They weren't alone! And it was a woman's voice! She should have known!

Pushing David off of her Elaine hopped out of bed and scurried out of the room. She rushed down the hall, in her panties and David's shirt, past a shocked gawking girl standing next to the couch. She paused for just a second to sneer, " Your husband has been very helpful. I won't be bothering you any longer."

Ignoring David's voice sharply calling her name, Elaine ran out to the garage. She slipped on a pair of snow boots and ran out the door.

She didn't know what she was doing, but she knew she was going anywhere but there.

Elaine started making her way down the driveway ignoring David's voice coming closer. She silently cursed herself. For one it had to be only 30 degrees outside and the bastard was married! She should have known! What the hell was she thinking!

"Damn it Elaine stop!" David shouted.

Screw him, she thought to herself.the sounds of heavy footsteps were crunching toward her, getting closer. She tried desperately to get further away but shrieked when she was picked up and tossed over a shoulder.

"Put me down! Now David!" She snarled as she pounded his back with her tiny fists.

She was so mad at him and herself. What a mess.

"Shut up babe," David said.

"Stop! You asshole! If you think for one fricking minute that I'm going back into that house with you and that.... that woman, your crazy!" She shouted.

David slapped her ass. "Red shut up. What the hell were you thinking?"

Elaine gasped. "Don't fricking touch me! Never again! I was thinking of getting away from you and your cheating ass!" She screamed.

"Fuck what the hell are you talking about? And don't you ever run from me!" He paused and glared at her over his shoulder. " Ever," he growled. He continued walking toward the house.
Elaine swallowed.