15; "i believe in you"

this is nice.
i'm on the stage, the stage i love.
the stage where i dance and sing until i can no longer.
the stage where millions of people come to see me do the thing i love the most.
fans cheering everywhere, chanting my name.
"lim jaebeom! lim jaebeom! lim jaebeom!"
is all i can hear, and here i am, smiling.

but yet, no matter with all my fans cheering my eyes always search for one person.

i don't know his name.

i only know how he looks, but yet, he makes me what to sing even more.

he always comes to my concerts, always the one cheering the loudest.

he always has a smile on his face.

and that makes me feel happy.

but today, my dearest fanboy, today we will actually talk.

mark my words.

and that's exactly what i do
once i'm close to finishing my concert i smile to all my fans and say, "hello! i'd like to thank you all for coming today! it means a lot to me, really!" i stop and look at the fanboy, "but today i want to get to know someone who always comes to my concerts," i chuckle and kneel down to his level and take my hand out, "so fanboy, what's your name?"

he freezes, and stares at me without saying anything. his face starts turning pink, maybe from embarrassment. but he looks so adorable still.

"p-park..." he says slowly, staring at me.

"park?" i repeat because no matter what i have to know who he is.

"park jinyoung" he finally says, grabbing my hand and i pull him up stage.

once i pull him up stage i give him a hug and he squeals.

"everyone meet park jinyoung!" i say into the microphone.

they all cheer and take multiple pictures of us.

i hold his hand and squeeze it gently.

"so tell me, what's your dream?" i ask.

"to become an idol, just like you." he responds, smiling.

"sing for us." i hand him the microphone and he grabs hesitantly.

he grabs the microphone up to his mouth and sighs softly, and then starts to sing.

there's only one word to explain his voice, beautiful and angelic.

and if falling in love by a voice exists then i fell in love with park jinyoung.

once he finished his song i stared at him in awe and everyone cheered for him, chanting, "sing one more! sing one more!"

his face became bright red as he stared at me and handed me back the microphone, i grabbed his hands and said into the microphone, "i believe in you jinyoung."

————-

wowie, that was somewhat short but i had to write something since it's been like 2 months. sorry about that but hey! i just wanted to say that everyone stay safe and wash their hands.