7; don't leave me.

"i can't believe you, jinyoung!" jaebum yelled at the younger male who was on the couch.

"jaebum, please," a sob left his mouth, "please hear me out!" jinyoung yelled in between cries as jaebum scoffed.

"you cheated on me," jaebum scoffed again, tears leaving his eyes, "you kissed mark."

jinyoung shook his head, "no!" he cried harder, "he kissed ME! i didn't want to kiss him. i didn't kiss him back!" jinyoung got up and tried to hug jaebum, but he backed away.

"don't touch me." jaebum said coldly, glaring at the younger. "maybe..." he sighed, wiping off his tears, "maybe we should just take a break, jinyoung." and with that he left the younger, crying on the floor.

"stupid, stupid jaebum," he cried softly, "why can't you just hear me out?!" he yelled at no one in particular. jinyoung began to cry even harder this time, disgusted in himself. it was true, maybe jinyoung didn't actually kiss mark back but still their lips touched. and jaebum saw it all.

——

ding dong

"jb?" a soft voice said.

"sorry to bother you, youngjae..." he wiped off his new tears that were coming out, "can i... can i come in?" jaebum asked the younger male.

"um, sure," he stood aside to let the older get in.

"hey jb," another voice said and jb forced a smile, "hey bambam and yugyeom."

yugyeom looked at bambam as he did the same.

"sit down," youngjae told jaebum.

"what's wrong?" yugyeom asked next.

jaebum started crying once more, it hurt him so much, sure, he fought with jinyoung once in a while but that's what couple do. but this time, this time it went really bad.

"mark kissed jinyoung," he said in between sobs, "i, i saw it when it happened."

bambam gasped and looked at youngjae who had a worried expression on.

"and i confronted jinyoung about the kiss and then we started arguing..." jaebum felt bad about everything, "i told him that we should take a break..." he continued, "and then i left and came here."

yugyeom hugged jaebum, soon being followed by bambam and youngjae.

"it'll be fine, hyung," yugyeom, the youngest said, "you should go talk to him again, but calmer."

jaebum nodded, "thanks guys," he smiled, "mind if i stay here for a while though?" all three of the shook their heads and smile.

———

somewhere else jinyoung stood in front of a house and ringed the doorbell.

"ye-," a voice said, "jinyoung?"

and with that jinyoung slapped him, hard, on the cheek and began to cry.

"i deserved that," the voice said as he started crying too, "i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to kiss you, i swear!"

"but you did! and jb saw it," jinyoung cried even harder, "and we argued, and, and," jinyoung's legs felt weak so he dropped to the floor, "i think we're breaking up..." he said softly, looking at the ground.

"i'm sorry jinyoung. i really am. look, i'll go talk to hi-"

"no, mark, no."

"but i have to, and i will," mark said from behind the door as he grabbed his shoes and locked the door, "so, go back home and i'll deal with this no matter what. and again im sorry."

———

"jackson, hello?" mark said from the phone.

"yes mark?" jackson asked.

"do you, by any chance, know where jb might be at the moment?" mark frowned.

"um, bambam told me he's at youngjae's place right now."

"okay, thank you, bye."

"wait- be safe mark. okay, bye now." and with that jackson ended the call.

mark made his way to youngjae's house and knocked on the door, soon revealing yugyeom.

mark smiled weakly and yugyeom smiled back letting him pass.

"jb-" but before he could say anything else jaebum punched him. he could've punched him more to let his anger out but he didn't.

"again, i deserved that," mark said looking at jaebum. jaebum scoffed and rolled his eyes,  "what do you want?"

"jb, i'm sorry!" mark yelled, holding his tears, "i didn't mean for any of this to happen," he looked at the ground, regretting what he had done.

"whatever mark," jaebum looked at the ground as well, anger consuming him once more, "you still kissed my boyfriend."

mark scoffed looking at jaebum and then at the rest of the boys, "you're still calling him 'boyfriend' after leaving him by himself. do you even care that he cried a lot, came to my house just to yell at me? did you even know that?"

jaebum looked at mark, shocked at the fact that jinyoung actually went to mark's house to yell at him.

mark scoffed once more and crossed his hands, "whatever jb. don't respond to me. i get it, but please go back to jinyoung. and again, i'm sorry for causing trouble. goodbye jb, yugyeom, youngjae and bambam." and with that he left the younger's house before anyone could say anything to him.

"i'm sorry guys, i should get going..." jaebum said and left.

youngjae sighed and looked at bambam and yugyeom.

"i hope everything goes well," bambam said.

"me too, bambam, me too," youngjae replied.

———

"jinyoung?" jaebum whispered once he opened the door.

"jinyoung!" he repeat.

he walked into the living room and saw jinyoung laying down, sleeping peacefully. he looked so angelic and perfect, too perfect for anyone in this world. he looked peaceful.

"hey, jinyoung," jaebum shook jinyoung, trying to wake him up, "wake up please."

"j-jaebum?" jinyoung sat up and hugged him tightly, crying softly, "i'm sorry, i really am," he repeated many times.

jaebum soon started crying as well, hugging the younger male, "no jinyoung, i'm sorry!" he smiled and kissed him on the lips softly.

"i'm sorry jinyoung," he repeated, "i don't want to lose you ever!"

jinyoung smiled, "as long as you don't leave me."

——————
sorry for the bit angst? also, i just saw that this story got 100+ views and so thank you for that!!! i'm honestly surprised people are actually reading this because woah. this chapter was pretty long, whoop whoop.