1; the wedding.

today was a beautiful day for both park jinyoung and lim jaebum.

today was the day that park jinyoung will now be lim jinyoung.

so, yes, their wedding.

it was a huge deal for both of them but then again they didn't want to have a huge wedding. so, they decided to just invite their family and friends.

"oh my god. is this really happening?" jinyoung whispered at his best friend, mark wang.
"yes. it really is. you're getting married! i can't believe it myself." mark whispered back and smiled.

"now let's walk down the isle and you go get your husband." mark grabbed jinyoung's arm and smiled once more.

"okay. let's do this!" jinyoung smiles back as he heard his cue to walk down the isle.

jaebum on the other hand was waiting across the isle, crying softly. he couldn't believe that after 3 years of dating they were finally going to get married. after all their small arguments and fights they had to the kisses and cuddles they were going to be together. forever.

as jinyoung walked closer to jaebum he could see that his soon to be husband was quietly crying. he left out a small chuckled and smiled.

mark nodded and let go of jinyoung as he made his final step and stood in front of jaebum.

(skipping trough the whole thing they say because i don't know what they say.)

"i'm so happy, jaebum!" jinyoung squealed in excitement as he softly kissed jaebum on the lips.

"sorry to interrupt but congratulations you guys!" jackson blushed in embarrassment, holding mark by his hand. mark nodded and smiled, "i hope everything goes well!"

jaebum smiled, "thank you! you guys really do look together."

"hey guys! long time no see!"

"youngjae!" they all screamed in excitement. "it's so nice to see you!" jinyoung hugged him.

"you too! and congratulations on the marriage!" youngjae smiled.

"thank you! by the way, have you seen bambam and yugyeom around?" jaebum asked.

"we're here!" all 5 males turned around to see their two other best friends approaching them.

"hey my little babies!" jinyoung cooed at them happily as jaebum chuckled.

"it's nice seeing you too, eomma." bambam laughed softly as he hugged jinyoung and jaebum.

"hey, congrats! i'm so happy that my mom and dad are finally married!" yugyeom smiled and hugged them as well.

"aw, family things." youngjae laughed.

mark rolled his eyes playfully as he hugged jackson, "i want a baby, too!" mark whined.

"shh, you are my baby!" jackson whispered in his ear as mark pouted.

youngjae looked at the small 'family' and then at the markson couple. "ugh, i'm always the lonely one here."

jinyoung chuckled, "okay, enough! how's everyone?"

"we're doing pretty good." yugyeom said and bambam nodded.

"same here." jackson said.

"i got a dog." youngjae said, smiling.

"that's good. i'm happy for all of you guys!" jinyoung smiled as jaebum kissed his cheek softly.

"anyways, it was fun. let's hang out again." bambam said as he stood up.

"congratulations again! call us if you guys need anything. bye-bye!" yugyeom said before hugging everyone once again.

"yeah, i should get going too. bye. call me!" youngjae stood up and left.

"guess we should leave too. congrats. bye, we love you guys!" mark smiled and hugged them both before leaving.

"ah, it was fun seeing them again." jinyoung smiled.

"yeah, it was. now let's go home, my beautiful husband." jaebum said as he kissed jinyoung on the lips.

——————

hi, if you guys haven't realized all the chapters will be in lower cases! anyways, this chapter was short. and many chapters will be short. i hope you guys enjoyed this even though it was a bit boring. good bye for now. i hope you guys keep reading this story!