10; when we met.

"how we met?"

"jinyoung was the cutest person ever-"

"no, please, i was so awkward. i don't want to say how we met!"

"whatever jinyoung, it's not like you're going to tell the story."

"jb!"

"what? it's true!"

"fine, whatever, i'll just dig a hole and die inside it."

"or i can get in your hole..."

"oh my god! just please continue with the story!"

"well you heard the man! continue with the chapter!"

———

two years ago at a starbucks.

jinyoung used to work at starbucks, he had to pay bills for his house so he had decided to work somewhere where he can make coffee since he was good at that.

as for jaebeom, he worked as a photographer. he always loved taking pictures of beautiful places. so why not work as a photographer?

but you see, back then jaebeom and jinyoung weren't anything like they are now. not at all.

well jaebeom stayed the same but jinyoung? oh no, he was different back then.

he was probably the shyest person you'll ever meet. he couldn't say one word with our stuttering and mostly if it were someone attractive. he always tried to avoid eye contact with costumers because he thought they would glare at him for not doing his job quicker.

"h-hello, can i get a-anything for you today?" jinyoung said softly, looking down at the costumers clothes instead of his face. he never liked making eye contact with people he didn't know or never met at all.

"uhm yes, hello," the costumer said, his voice was a bit low and calm, "can i get an americano please?"

"sure, a-anything else?" jinyoung asked softly.

"i'm sorry can you repeat that?" the calm voice said.

"a-anything else you'd like to get?" jinyoung asked a little louder, he looked at the ground, already embarrassed.

"how about your number?"

jinyoung wasn't looking at his face but he knew for a fact that he had a smirk on his face. "n-no, i'm sorry..."

"that's fine, i'll just wait until you get off your shift so we can get to know each other." he replied.

"um, what's your n-name, if i may ask?" jinyoung asked a little quieter, finally deciding to look at his face.

"lim jaebeom. but you can call me jb." a smile was shown on jb's face. he wasn't bad looking at all, and he seem to be like a calm and nice guy. totally jinyoung's type.

"i'm jinyoung," jinyoung felt his face heat up a bit, it was his first time actually talking this much to someone. "my shift ends in an hour." jinyoung said, fixing his glasses slightly. jaebeom smiles grew, "nice! i'll just wait for you over.... there!" he said pointing at a table that was shaped like a circle. jinyoung nodded and smiled back.

"you should smile more, it suits you." jaebeom said before leaving jinyoung to finish his shift.

——————-

"and he did wait," jinyoung said, interrupting.

"hey! you're interrupting jinyoung!" jb groaned.

"well i just didn't think you'd actually wait!" jinyoung said, smiling at the memories.

"well i did. anyways, back to the story!"

——————

and once a whole hour passed of jinyoung taking orders and jb constantly checking jinyoung out they finally talked.

"so, jinyoung, you're very cute," jb said with a soft smile.

damn that smile, it made jinyoung blush like crazy. "t-thank you! you, too. you're also very c-cute!" jinyoung replied, making eye contact with the older male.

"no, i'm sexy!" jb said, pouting which caused jinyoung to laugh. jb smiled, "i like your laugh you should laugh more often. at least with me."

——————-

"ah, jb really did cause butterflies in my stomach. and to this day he still does!"

"jinyoungie, you're so cute, did you know that?"

"see what i mean?! how could i not get butterflies?! he's literally the greatest person i've ever met!"

jb looks at the camera, "okay well, once we met and i waited for him we went to go hang out. he gave me his number once i asked and then from there we kept going out on dates. and like in 2-3 months i finally decided to ask him to be my boyfriend! and now, two years later we're here. living together, and we're happy."

"thank you for reading this chapter! i hope you enjoyed it!" jinyoung smiled softly.