11.3; jinyoung's "straight" life

3:55pm when he, my dear, beautiful, kind crush walked in the cafe. five minutes earlier.

he had a bright smile on his face and sat across from me, "hey!" i said, my voice sounding a bit too excited. i mean, who wouldn't? i'm literally right across from lim jaebum. my sweet, dear, handsome crush.

"hey," he said back, a smile on his face.

my heart? melted. my dreams? to marry him.

i smiled back.

"let's get to know each other," he said breaking the short silence. i nodded my head, "i'm park jinyoung. but i'm sure you figured that out already." i said looking at him. i could feel my heart beat up quickly.

"lim jaebum," he responded once more.

after a few hours of getting to know each other it was finally 10pm.

"wow, the time sure goes by fast when you talk to someone interesting." jaebum said with a smirk on his face. my face slowly started to heat up, he actually thinks i'm interesting! i think i can finally die in peace now.

i nodded my head and smiled softly.

"why don't i walk you home?" jaebum asked me, making my heart flutter.

"sure!" i said smiling at him like a high school girl in love. maybe because i am, except i'm a boy.

we stood up after paying for our drinks, making my way to my house. we walked next to each other, my shoulder bumping his shoulder once in a while.

"i had fun today" jaebum said breaking the silence and i nodded.

"yeah, me too," i said, smiling once more, "thank you." i said softly as i looked at the ground.

"for what?" he asked. a soft giggle left my mouth, "for today of course!" i giggles once more.

"jinyoung?"

"yeah?"

"i like you."

my heart started thumping very fast and i felt my face go completely red, i stopped walking.

"what?" was the only thing that came out of my mind.

"i like you," he repeated, looking at me straight in the eyes, "more than a friend." he said again.

"i've had a crush on you for a long time, but i never really talked to you. and i'm pretty sure you like me too. i always noticed you, you know? when you're mad, when you're sad, when you laugh until you feel like you're going to pass out. i've noticed everything about you. how you never really liked any of your girlfriends, to the last girl you rejected. how you space out in class most of the time yet get good grades. i've noticed everything."

i just stared at him. stared into his beautiful and loving eyes. how come i never realized before?

before i knew it i was walking towards him and kissed him. yes. in public. i kissed on the lips in public.

and guess what?

he kissed back.

we didn't care if we were in public this time, it didn't matter anymore. because in reality it just felt like it was us two in our little world. crazy huh?

i broke the kiss apart because we needed to catch our breath.

all i could do is smile, "i like you too."

——————

this was a very bad chapter :,).