"Why he left me if he cares?" His voice was filled with sadness. Hoseok exhaled sharply and patted his back.

"He is busy with some business deals. Try to understand Tae. Please eat." He tried to coax and finally, Taehyung grabbed the bowl and started eating.

Soon Jungkook entered the room and smiled at Taehyung who chirped at his presence.

"Welcome back Jungkook!"

"Thanks, angel," Jungkook replied with a smile and ruffled his blue hair gently, receiving a purring sound in response.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook softly inquired while taking a seat beside him. Hoseok quickly took his leave, leaving them alone.

"I am fit now. But why you left me in the morning? You know I love to cuddle." Taehyung pouted while complaining and Jungkook chuckled.

"We can do it now angel." And in the next moment, Taehyung put the bowl on the side and hugged Jungkook tightly, sniffing the cologne, his favorite smell deeply with closed eyes.

"But you have to eat before or I will leave again." Jungkook compiled and heard the same whining but somehow Taehyung got up and ate the remaining food.

"Why you were angry last night?" Taehyung asked after finishing the food and again hugging his love. His head was resting on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook was playing with his blue soft strands.

"Coz of business." His answer didn't satisfy Taehyung but he just hummed in response. He was enjoying the touch and don't want to ruin the moment so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. Soon their moment was interrupted by a phone buzzing. It was Taehyung's phone and caller id caught Jungkook's attention as well when Taehyung smiled widely looking at the phone.

He picked up the phone and left the room, listening to the other very interestingly. While Jungkook was just sitting there full of rage. The id name was Bogum.. he clearly remembered that name.

"Bogum." He repeated the name with gritted teeth, making fists tighter.

Later in the night, Taehyung slept early as he was facing the aftermath of a high fever, and he had to wake up early to meet Bogum who asked him to meet him.

Jungkook was leaning on his chair in his office, watching the sleeping boy in bed so peacefully. Taehyung was sleeping in his room as he had to wake up early and he didn't want to disturb Jungkook. The said male minded that but definitely didn't say anything.

He was waiting for certain information and soon his phone buzzed. He got all the information about Bogum... his previous records and everything, except for the fact that he was the son of Yong.

"So that was you... every time." Jungkook clenched his jaw when he remembered that it was Bogum when he found Taehyung unconscious in the forest. It was Bogum who was kissing Taehyung's cheeks and it was Bogum who was getting a jacket from Taehyung. It was always him...

He threw his phone on the floor so harshly that the phone immediately broke down into pieces.

"Why Taehyung... WHY." He screamed in agony... in pain, he was feeling in his heart. His first love was betraying him.... he lied.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The next morning, Taehyung left early to meet Bogum as per plan.

"Hi, beautiful." Bogum greeted Taehyung who smiled in response.

"How are you now? You were hot, I mean you are always cute and hot but yesterday you were exceptionally hot." He joked but received a gentle smack on his shoulder.