Intro Jin

JIN POV

(A few months ago)

Tour has been crazy as always. Going to multiple places and performing has been exciting. All the hard work pays off after seeing army.

I always go ham when So What comes on and regret it the following song. My breathing was heavy with sweat dripping down the side of my face. I look around and see a spot on the edge of the stage where I decided to sit for a couple of seconds.

I looked up at the full moon as I reflected on my life. Life has been great. I have been blessed with everything but true love. I have had relationships here and there but still didn't find the one. I decided to give up in a way since no one understood me.

But then lowered my head to see another moon in front of me.

She was beautiful

She was beautiful. Long dark curls dripped down her face as she looked at us with sparkles in her eyes. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was calmly watching us with the biggest smile.

She caught me glancing at her and started to wave at me. I slowly waved back with a smile amazed at her beauty. I then heard someone calling my name. It was Jungkook

"Hyung come here let's dance together!" Said jungkook. "Ah, Jungkook-ah I'm coming!"

I got up to leave but couldn't help glancing back one last time. Who was she?

QUICK NOTE!!
Hey everyone! So this is my first time writing a story so bear with me lol I'm open to any comments or suggestions. Don't mind telling me what should be fixed. I hope y'all enjoy it once the story gets going. Thank you💜