Saving Luka and Aqua Bug and Aqua Panther vs Sea Serpent

Start from the beginning

Aqua Panther: I like what you're thinking! *Sea Serpent roared at them again, Aqua Panther swim towards him, he flipped over him and grab his tail.* Super muscles! *He start to grow muscles and he picked up the Sea Serpent by the tail and he start twirling him again and he start swinging him all over the place and drop him down to the ground when he's unresponsive for a few second, but he came back and went after them, they evade it. Aqua Panther punched it in the eye, it roared in pain. Aqua Bug throw her yoyo out and wrap it around the mouth.* 

Aqua Bug: Got him. *She pull him forward and up to the surface, it start to wiggle and move all over the place, Aqua Bug move around too, she start to loose grip on her yoyo.* What do I do? I need something to calm it down. But what? *Soon, The Sea Serpent roared and freed himself, Aqua Bug fell back and Aqua Panther caught her.*

Aqua Panther: This might be a tough one.

Aqua Bug: It is. *She holds her yoyo and looked at the Sea Serpent as it charge towards them.* Please be useful. Please be useful. Aqua Lucky charm! *She throw her yoyo up, a swarm of magical Ladybug appeared, and made a saddle appeared.* A saddle?

Aqua Panther: Think you'll ride it like a Bull or Horse? *She looked around and she see the Sea Serpent, she get on it

Aqua Panther: Think you'll ride it like a Bull or Horse? *She looked around and she see the Sea Serpent, she get on it.*

Aqua Bug: I got it. I'll need your help.

Aqua Panther: What can I do?

Aqua Bug: Diverge him while I'll put this on him and keep him steady and control him.

Aqua Panther: Sounds risky, but okay. *They both swim towards the Sea Serpent, it roared, Aqua Panther get his stick, extend it, and twirled it too. Sea Serpent swim around and go after him, he start swinging his stick at the Sea Serpent, Aqua Bug swim up and she twirl her yoyo and hold the saddle.* 

Aqua Bug: Okay. You can do this. *Aqua Panther swim around for a little bit and he twirl his stick and made an underwater propeller spin, trying to push the Sea Serpent back, it roared as it's being pushed back. Then, he throw out a cat nip underwater, it exploded and the Sea Serpent growled and roared louder. Then, Aqua Bug whistled him, he looked at her as she told him to come here, Aqua Panther looked at the Sea Serpent and he swim towards Aqua Bug and the Sea Serpent went after him again, Aqua Bug twirl her yoyo and throw it out and wrap it around the Sea Serpent again, she then swim towards him, put the saddle on it and ride on it.* Easy, easy. *She controlled him, Aqua Panther swim again and throw out another cat nip bomb, it exploded and the Sea Serpent start to move his head and try to see from the bomb, it hit a steel pillar, it was unconscious, Aqua Bug unhook the saddle and swim towards Aqua Panther.* Time to go back up. *They both swim up to the surface and Aqua Panther put Adrien on the dock.* Spots off! *She de-transform from her Aqua powers and back to Ladybug form.* Miraculous Ladybug! *She throw the saddle up in the air, it made the Sea Serpent disappeared.*

Aqua Panther: Claws in! *He de-transform from his Aqua powers and back to Black Panther form.*

Black Panther: He's no more?

Ladybug: He's no more.

Black Panther: Glad that's over. *Suddenly, another roaring sound came. And something that rose from the ocean.* Oh the irony, how we meet again. *Soon, Ladybug's earring beeped.*

Ladybug: Hold on

Ladybug: Hold on. Spots off! *She de-transform and Tikki hover next to Marinette, Marinette get out the macaroon and feed it to Tikki.* 

Marinette: Ready?

Marinette: Ready?

Tikki: Ready.

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! *She transformed into Ladybug again.*

Ladybug: Back to square one. *They both go to the Giant Kraken.*