I just saw her earlier today in school, but now, I'm excited to see her again.

If this were another family, I'd probably be nervous. But I wasn't. I've literally lived with her family for a while when we got switched. I know how they think now, even Liam.

I pulled over in front of their house and stayed in the car. I didn't want them to think I was too excited for this dinner. I came to early, the sun was still up.

Constance texted me.

"I see you. Come up here." Her message read. I looked up her window and saw her taking a peek.

I walked out of the car and walked to the porch. I almost turned the doorknob when the thought hit me.

You're not in her body anymore, dumbass.

So I rang the doorbell and her brother opened the door. He gave me a man-hug and let me in. I was actually surprised he wasn't mad at me anymore. I mean, I'm not holding grudges or anything, but it seemed like he wasn't, too.

"Stacy's upstairs." He told me and I nodded.

"I'm just gonna go and pick up my girlfriend. I'll be back in an hour or so." He told me before turning to face the door. I walked up the stairs when he spoke again.

"Zayn, we're friends right? Let's just put the past behind us and move on, yes?" He said.

"Yes, of course." I said before running up.

I opened the door to Constance's room and I was surprised that she was already dressed for dinner. She was wearing a simple floral dress and a cardigan.

I handed her the bouquet which earned me a kiss. I was surprised she liked it.

One point, Malik.

"You didn't have to get dressed, it's your house." I told her as I hugged her and pulled her into the bed, causing for us to lie down.

She sat up and fixed her cardigan.

"I didn't get dressed for dinner, exactly. I got dressed for Liam's girlfriend. I know she's going to be wearing a lovely dress, and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable for being the only one. And besides, she's probably really pretty so I had to step up my game." She explained.

"Step up what game now?"

"I don't want to look like trash when I'm beside her."

"You are not trash. And if you'd still insist that you are, you'd be the most beautiful piece of trash the world has ever seen." I said and she frowned.

"Baby, you're beautiful." I said, but she stared at me blankly.

"You know how butterflies don't see their wings but the world knows how beautiful they are? Well, you are a butterfly." I told her.

I didn't want her to feel like just some girl, I wanted to make her feel special. I wanted to tell her how my eyes only see her in a crowd, how I get so insecure whenever I'm around her because I know that guys check her out all the time, how I always stare at her pictures whenever I can, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to sound creepy.

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek and I faked a frown.

She turned her head to face me and kissed me on the lips.

"You look nice." She told me while tugging on my button-down.

"I didn't get dressed for dinner, actually." I said, repeating what she told me earlier. "I got dressed for--"