"I promise I won't!" I affirmed before turning around, hiding my face in my palms. "One," at that I could hear them all scurry away, nothing but a far away exclaims and giggles could be heard as I continued to count to fifty.

"Fifty! Hidden or not, I'm coming!" I yelled out before turning around, meeting with nothing but an empty lawn.

I sighed, taking off to look for them.

The yards are an enormously big place, this will take forever if not longer.

I aimed towards the left wing of the palace where the main pond and the maze made out of green fences were located. There was a bigger chance they hid there.

Walking around at a quicker pace, I tried to strain my ears for the small laughs or giggles from the kids. Yet, there were none. Silence.

After walking around the pond without avail I made my way towards the maze, looking around with narrowed eyes.

By now I did know my way around these parts of the yard so the mazes weren't a problem for me, but it was still a great hassle to find them.

I checked almost everywhere, the green maze, the paved path by the palace walls and even the little summer house.

When I was starting to lose all hope to ever find them, a hushed giggle from behind a well made me stop in my tracks, a small smile already gracing my lips.

I slowly turned around, glancing at the well in the middle of the flower beds near.

Biting back a grin I slowly made my way towards the flowers, intertwining my hands behind my back.

"Hmm, where could they be? Why can't I find anyone?" I talked to myself with a fake pout, the child letting out another small giggle.

I walked around for a bit more, pretending to look for him before I came up to the well, looking down at Daeshim with a surprised expression.

"There you are!"

"You found me!" he cheered, throwing his arms up in the air. I chuckled, taking his hand.

"You hid so well! I couldn't find you at all!" I praised him, making him smile widely.

"I know right!"

We looked around together, looking for the others.

Turned out, Jisoo with the two kids hid together by the right wing in the bushes.

"We won!" cheered Insu jumping around as we walked back towards the fountain, "we were the last to be found!"

"Good job you guys!"

"Alright, who's going to be the seeker next?" piped Daeshim, looking around at all of us with his big brown eyes.

"I and Haeun can," shrugged Jisoo and the little girl by her side nodded violently, taking Jisoo by her hand.

"Alright, count to fifty!"

We all dispersed around the yard again, the two boys went to hide together while I scurried towards the left wing, frowning.

Where to hide?

I walked around for a bit before a loud 'we're coming!' could be heard from the other side of the yard, making me panic.

I quickly ran along the paved sidewalk to the back of the wing. I looked around frantically before spotting a green fence at the far end, enclosing one of the smaller flower beds.

I quickly ran towards it and crouched down behind it, facing the pond in front of me and away from the palace.

"Ah!" I groaned silently, arching my back as the twigs from the green fence scratched at my back uncomfortably.