« fifty-five »

[prepare for shitty writing]

"you know taeyong, you should let me drive." mark leaned against the car and gave taeyong the best "puppy eyes" that he could. he fluttered his eyes and began pouting. if taeyong didn't fall for that look an infinite amount of times before, he probably would've fell for it now.

"fuck you, you're ugly, get out of my face." taeyong quickly sat in the drivers seat, making mark sigh gently.

"but-"

"but nothing, last time i let you drive i was in the icu for 3 weeks and no one visited me except for taeil and he only came to ask for mcdonalds money." mark just huffed and attempted to get into the front seat but jisung pushed him onto the ground.

"i'm riding shot gun."

"i came out of the cooch before you." mark spoke as he stood up and wiped the dirt off of his clothes.

"and i came out of the cooch after you, that doesn't mean i'm letting you sit up here."

"you're an asshole."

"you like asshole gay ass." mark suddenly felt offended as he watched jisung start laughing. he wished his mother stopped opening her legs once she gave birth to him so he wouldn't have a piece of shit brother. actually, he just wished that she didn't open her legs in the first place because life is trash.

"YOU EAT ASSHOLE YOU SHITHEAD." mark pulled jisung out of the passengers seat and got in. before jisung could retaliate, he shut the door and locked it, sticking his tongue out at the boy.

"I HATE THIS FAMILY." jisung screeched as he got into the backseat.

"so do i. we all hate each other ji, you're not special." taeyong turned on the car and the three of them began making their way to chenles house.

you may wonder, hmmm??? why? out of all people, why would we go to chenles house? well, taeil and donghyuck were uptight, johnny lived in a shithole, taeyong, jisung, and mark weren't allowed to have friends over anymore since their yard is still burnt, yuta has no furniture, kun is also uptight, doyoung is a shithead, chittaphons room has a kun shrine, jaehyun and jaemin have nothing but coffee and cereal, sicheng and renjun are scary, jungwoo would probably kill anyone who stepped in, lucas has hair everywhere, i don't even have to say anything about xiaojun, kunhang, and yangyang and jeno has too many cats.

leaving chenle to have the only okay house.

plus, he was rich as hell and his parents are super sweet.

"play some music from taemin." jisung crossed his arms as he spoke. after a few moments of silence from the two boys in the front seat, he decided to speak again.

"jisung, if you stayed near him as long as we did, you would be sick of it too. i'm not playing any music that taemin sang in." mark nodded, agreeing with taeyong, and continued to stare at his phone.

"play sherlock."

"are you deaf dipshit? taeyong said no."

"do it or i'm telling mom that taeyong got a belly button piercing and that you got so drunk the day before yesterday at that party you snuck out to go to that you ended up going into my room and passing out on the ground. also, you reeked of puke, bath and body works, and sweat." taeyongs hands stiffened at the wheel. as they stopped at a red light, taeyong turned around and faced jisung, his eyes were laced with fear.