💜CHAPTER TWENTY THREE💜

Unedited:

Anna,

I kissed Timi, and it felt good. The only thing on my mind was that I would tell Timi 'yes'.

After trying to swim, I was pressed and for a moment I felt like peeing inside the pool. No one would know. But what if Timi knew? I shook my head and decided to just go to the bathroom. I sighted Dozie and then I hissed. I really don't know why he was here.

I saw him earlier and I begged him to just leave. He kept apologizing and begged to accept him back, but I couldn't. I wanted someone but it wasn't him.

I did my business and came out of the toilet, Dozie was there. I decided to ignore him and walk out but whenever I made a move, he blocked my path.

"Dozie please leave me alone" I grumbled.

"No, see I love you".

"Na you sabi oh, please excuse me".

I tried walking away again but he dragged me back and before I could understand what was happening he kissed me.

I pulled away and slapped him on the face "Idiot".

I went back to the pool area in search of Timi, but i didn't see him.

"Hey have you seen Timi?" I asked a girl in the pool.

"Check the bar, its like he entered there"
I nodded.

The bar was pretty crowded with teenagers drinking, some smoking. My eyes finally fell on Timi. He was drinking.

I placed my hands around his shoulders "someone's finally legal".

He jerked my hands off and all the smile on My face vanished "what is it?".

"Anna do I look like a fool to you? Why do you keep playing with me na, I didn't know you were like this".

I opened my mouth to talk but he didn't let me talk "Please leave this party Abeg".

I frowned "what did I do?"

"I want you and you stupid boyfriend to leave now!" He shouted and everyone turned to look at us.

"Timi calm down na" I wanted to hold his hands but he pushed me away.

"You can't keep us both so I've left you for him".

"Timi I still don't know what I did" I whispered, i was at the verge of crying.

"I saw you kiss him Anna, and don't deny it please, just leave".

"Let me explain na". I stood beside him for a while and he didn't say anything.

"You know what? Go ahead and think whatever you want I don't care anymore" I hissed and walked away.

I was at the hotel gate when Becca ran up to me "what happened?"

I narrated everything to her.

"Try explaining it to him".

"I'm not explaining anything abeg!" I shouted.

"Why are you acting up? Na me do you?"

I sighed "sorry, see I'm going home I'll talk to you later".

......

Timi,

I was devastated and hurt. I couldn't get why she was playing with my feelings. Maybe it was because of this stupid birthday party, I knew it! .

I was drinking when Dozie walked up to me. I pretended like I didn't see him but he tapped me

"What?" I asked him.