💜CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE💜

Hey guys we're at 25k reads🎈🎈

Unedited:

Timi

"Have your school picked the date for your valedictory Service?" I asked Alex. We were watching an interesting Nigerian movie. It was just eight am on Thursday morning and we had nothing to do.

My dad was still in the bedroom preparing for work.

"I don't know, I'm not even going" She replied as a matter of fact.

"Why would you say that?." I asked,"It's going to be so fun and interesting." I added.

She was about to reply when my dad came out of his room still in hid sleeping cloths.

"Alex what are you doing in my house this early morning?" He asked as he fixed himself breakfast.

"You know how Arnold is, I told him I want to watch my programme this morning but he didn't allow me, he's still watching news there. That guy is too annoying."

My dad gave a crooked smile," Leave your senior brother alone, you know he'll soon go back to school and you'll miss him."

"Never, he's too annoying." Alex replied.

"Dad, no work today?" I asked as I noticed he wasn't rushing through his breakfast.

"No, I called in sick, not that I lied sha," he smiled," I'm feeling really tired and I just want to sleep all through today."

I nodded without turning back to look at him

"Timi have you washed your cloths?" He asked again.

I turned "No, I might wash them today."

"Okay, you'll help me wash small cloth too." He replied and I groaned. Whenever he said small cloths, I knew better than to  believe him.

An hour later when power was interrupted, Alex went back to her house while I took my bath. When I was through, I wore a khaki short and Lakers top as I prepared to wash my cloths.

"Where are you going to?" My dad asked as I walked pass him in his room.

"I want to wash the cloths."

"Why did you bath first? You don't know that its better to wash before you bath."

I picked his dirty cloths up from the floor, "I might still bath again.

It took two hours to finish washing and then I finally settled to have breakfast. I sat down to eat when I heard someone knocking. My dad was the closest to the door so he opened it.

"Timi, it's your friend." My dad said. I was about to ask who but I groaned when I heard Michael's voice.

Did he really have to come while I was eating?

"How far bro?" He asked with a grin as he approached me. He sat beside me patting me on the back.

I eyed him before we burst out in laughter. I ate my breakfast and I felt his eyes on me. I looked up trying to hide my smile "Wetin?"