Then her mom.. I really don't know where to start with that. Katherine was a great mom when she was feeling like it, other times.. well lets be honest I hated her.

Auden's sobs were dwindling, they sounded more like soft whimpers now.
"Is my stuff still here?" She nodded, I moved her over off of my lap. "Come on let's get into some warm clothes."

I had wrapped Auden in a towel, told her to stay in the bathroom while I grabbed some clothes. I found boxers and one of my white t-shirts. Once I got them on I rummaged through Auden's drawers, I found a crop top and a pair of pj shorts.
"No panties?"
"I figured you could pick those out.." She dropped her towel on the ground before stepping out of the wet underwear that she had on. Her fingers pulled on the wet T-shirt that was clinging to her body, I turned around to give her some kind of privacy.

"You can look now.." She was wiggling the short over her hips when I took a chance and turned around.

"No panties?" She just gave me a look, these were the moments I just wanted to have her.. But she had been through way too much lately.

"Let's watch something? Are you hungry?" The bed sunk as I fell on to it. Auden ran her fingers through my hair. Fuck.. Audie don't do this to me..

"What now you have nothing to say?"
"Audie I just .. I don't think—-"
"I don't want to so feel numb."

"Auden your going through a lot right now." Her lips met mine, they moved slowly against mine while her hands met my chest pushing me down into her mattress.
"Auden please I don't want to hurt—"
"Milo I'm not the one who's going to get hurt just kiss me."

My hands squeezed her hips, pulling her down on top of me. "I hate you." It came out muffled as my lips met hers. She pulled away holding my chin in her hand.
"I don't think you do." I rolled us over so I was on top of her, wiggling my hips in between her legs.
"Just shut up already."

It felt like we were making out for hours but in reality it was only 15 minutes later. Our lips were swollen, we abandoned our shirts a couple minutes in.
Auden's legs wrapped around my waist, literally the only thing separating us was those little shorts and my boxers.. her toes were currently pushing my jeans down my hips.

Was I actually going to do this?
You really want your first time with Auden to be after you found her in such a low place..when the only reason she even is letting herself go this far with you right now is because she's desperate for something to make her not feel so empty inside...

"Audie .. we need to stop.. fuck I need to have a shower.." I tried laughing off the obvious erection I had, it was starting to hurt and I needed to take care of it somewhere else.

She whimpered when I tried to pull away, wrapping her legs around me even tighter. I groaned as her hips flexed against me.
"Auden, please stop...  I can't.. I'm not doing this with you right now.."
"We don't have to have sex.... just let me take care of it."

"Auden I swear to god.... fuck." My head fell against her shoulder as she held me firmly in her hand. Were all guys this useless when it came to women and sex? or was it just Auden?
She grazed my neck with her teeth as she slowly kissed her way down it.

"I love you.." She stopped and pulled away.
"Milo.."
"Had to stop you some how.." I kissed her on the cheek before trying to pull away again.

"You really want me to stop?"
"It doesn't feel right to do this when your so broken... we can't have sex when I know your only doing it because your using it to push something away."

"I'm not pushing—look I don't want to have sex either...I just .. I like it when you touch me.. when I can feel you...."
"You promise?" She nodded, leaning down I pressed my lips against her again. Her hand moved to continue the slow stroking rhythm she had started before.
My hands cupped her breasts, not even my hands could cover them all the way. I ran my thumbs over her nipples and she moaned, I did it again and again in slow circles. We could both play this game.

"Do you want me to touch you?"
"Please.... please.. "I think I almost came as I heard her breathless begging. "Then let me cum baby." That was the only incentive she needed. Her hand stroked faster now, thumb rolling over my tip again and again.
"Fuck Audie.. fuck yes." I rocked my hips as she continued to pump me through my orgasm.
"How are you so good at that...feels better than sex."

"Obviously your the one who had the bad sex.." I kissed her to shut her up again. My hands tugged on her shorts, she helped me get them down her long legs. I placed her feet on my shoulders while she laid, back on the mattress in front of me.

"How are you so sexy and gorgeous at the same time?" My lips pecked each ankle as I held them in place. "You have to let me finish.. if you can't be patient you get nothing.. understand?" Her eyes widened, she wouldn't admit it but she got off on when she wasn't in control.
"Yes.."
"Yes what?" I started kissing down her leg, she rolled her eyes at me. She didn't think it had it in me.. I smacked the side of her ass, hard.
"Yes sir."
"Thank you princess." Continuing my slow journey down her legs as I left gentle kisses. By the time I got to actually flicking my tongue against her clit she was so beyond frustrated, it was actually kind of cute.

Within mere minutes her legs spasmed, she cried out my name.. I almost.. almost lost myself there.

Even if this was my only shot of having sex with her, I would rather pass it up then take more advantage of her than I already had...

"Mi.. will you stay?" She was afraid to even ask..
"Wasn't planning on going anywhere.. especially not after that babe, I'm going to order us sushi on Postmates... the usual?" She nodded nuzzling into my side even more. Auden wasn't the clingy type but I decided to just let it go for now.. she was going through a lot.

.........................................................................

Oh my goodness is this like real? Was #1 in #MiloManheim for awhile this week! That's amazing

Was #1 in #MiloManheim for awhile this week! That's amazing

Thank you guys for all your views and comments, love your feedback ! Seriously means so much.

😊