Welcome To The Pack | Mendes Triplets | Werewolf AU

Summary: You're a human who has moved in with the Mendes triplets as their newest housemate. You'll have to learn to navigate life with werewolves, college classes, and your feelings for each guy. [werewolf au] [fluff] [light angst] [choose your ending] [full fic]

Word Count: 23.5k

|Masterlist In Bio|

When you accepted the offer of a room at a house with three male werewolves you knew life wasn't going to be easy. Your parents weren't thrilled with the idea but you're twenty one now and you had to live somewhere off campus. The rent was what got you attention. Only three hundred a month and you got a huge room to yourself on the first floor. When you went to check the place out it seemed nice, clean, like a normal house. That's when you found out that the other tenants were werewolves. The low rent made sense then. They were probably having trouble finding someone to live with them. You don't mind werewolves, you've known a few, it's no big deal.

There was only one of the guys there the day you went to view the house, his name was Peter and he was super kind and had answers to all of your questions.

Peter called you back the day after you were given a tour of the house and he said they agreed they'd like to have you as their housemate if you were up to it. You couldn't say no. Everywhere else was way too high priced and this place was close to campus. It's perfect...until you move in.

You're hauling a tote full of books through the front door and Peter walks up to you to help. He's got on pajama pants and a hoodie with the school logo on it, glasses on the end of his nose and his hair a mess. He's cute.

"I got this, go grab some more stuff."

You leave the tote to Peter and go out to grab some bags of clothes. When you get to the back of your car there is a guy standing there who looks exactly like Peter. Only he has longer hair that's just as curly and no glasses.

"What..."

"I'm Shawn." He says, holding his hand out. "You must be the new housemate?"

"Wait what? Are you and Peter twins?"

"Sort of, we're triplets. Our other brother Raul should be here somewhere." Shawn looks over at the motorcycle by the garage. "That's his bike so he must be here."

"I'm sorry...Peter didn't mention that the other two guys were his identical brothers. He just said two other guys lived here!"

Shawn laughs. "Yeah, he's smart as hell but he can be pretty damn stupid sometimes. If you want to back out, I guess that's okay. We'll find someone else."

"No! No, it's fine. I'll figure it out. It's no big deal right?" You grab a bag of clothes from your trunk. "You're just three guys. Three guys that happen to look alike."

"Right. We're cool. Can I help?"

You give Shawn a once over, deciding if he's going to break any of your stuff. "Yeah, just grab some bags. Don't open anything, and be careful."

"No problem."

_____________________

It's three days into living with the Mendes boys when you meet Raul. Early on Sunday morning you grabbed your shower bag and made for the bathroom. The door opens as you approach and out walks Raul, towel around his waist, hair pushed back, skin flushed. He's by far the fittest of the three, Shawn being a close second.

"Hey," he grins and he has fangs that are far from a normal human. "You must be the new girl."

"Yeah...you must be Raul."

"Mmhmm." He walks closer and gives you a once over. "You aren't a werewolf?"

"No. Just an average human."