30: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"But you said to prove," Yoongi blinked innocently, completely ignoring the shout he just heard.

"I asked to prove that you are Mafia.."

"Oh about that.." He took out his gun from his belt, which was covered in his coat and Jimin's mouth hang open.

"It's just a simple gun Jimin ah. I trusted you enough to share this info. I hope you believe me." If any of his mafia gang had heard him talking like that, they must have mistaken him for someone else. But yeah he was sincere with Jimin.

"About my confession to you, it's also a truth. Honestly, I am also surprised about my feelings but I can't do anything about it." He took a step closer to Jimin, holding his hands in his own, softly and gently.

"And I know why you want to go to Seoul. I promise we will go next week and find that boy but I can't allow you to go alone. I don't want to lose my love once again." His words caught Jimin's attention.

"You knew? And once again??" The second question was more noticeable as his eyes were more bigger than usual.

"Yes, I know that you are in search of some boy, and about my previous love.. she is dead." A pang of guilt filled in his words and eyes as he said the word dead.

"H- how?" Curiosity was killing him inside when Yoongi's eyes dimmed in an instant.

"One of our enemies was in a fight with us and to harm me, he caught her and-" He sighed loudly while closing his eyes as the dead body of that fragile girl came into his mind. Since then he thought that he will never love someone again in his life but all of his words faded in thin air when he saw Jimin.

"I am sorry to know that. Poor her." Jimin mumbled sadly, feeling really bad for the girl but Yoongi shook his head with a smile.

"Don't worry, I know how to protect someone now. That time I was young and immature but now I am well aware of situations."

"Ok.. so next week and please, you won't harm him." He demanded or more like order. Yoongi raised one brow.

"And why do you think so?"

"Of course.. he is very close to me and according to you, you love me and I saw in movies that Mafia are always cruel and never like other people close to their love so they always harm those people. Yeah." Jimin said in one breath, moving his hands here and there while explaining.

"So you are very intelligent Mr. Park. I am impressed you know everything." He joked and laughed when he saw the wide open mouth and eyes of Jimin.

"Don't you dare Mr. Min. Yoongi. He is my only best friend and he already suffered a lot. I just hope he is fine." Jimin glared at him but softened when he remembered his only best friend.

Yoongi came forward and hugged Jimin who was taken aback by the sudden touch.

"I will never hurt you Jimin ah. Not in any way. Maybe I can't be lovey-dovey but I can still prove my love for you. Just- don't leave me, even if you can't love me back.. just don't leave my side. Please." Those words were said in a soft and low voice as Yoongi was nuzzling Jimin's shoulder.... who's hands were hanging on his sides as he didn't hug back.

Hearing those words made Jimin's hands act on their own. Moving up, his hands reached back to other... gently patting and then rubbing in circles.... his lips parted to say a few words that caused the other to smile in relief.

"I won't..."

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung was sitting in his deep thoughts, recalling the scenes from the morning. Jungkook was behaving a little bit differently and Taehyung felt it a lot.