Chapter 32: Steven's Destiny

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Uuuuhh Steven?

Steven: Yeah?

I pointed at the bed and he saw that Lion has coughed up a pink key. How did he gag a key that big? Let alone how did he swallow it?

Steven: Magical hairball destiny!

Y/N: More like magical gagged up key destiny.

Then Lion gagged one more time and this time he coughed up a half-eaten Crystal Basilisk. Where can he even find these things?

Steven: Okay that's gross.

Y/N: Yup.

Steven cleans up the mess on his bed and turns his attention on the key.

Steven: Right. Anyway. This key. Mom must have wanted you to give this to me now. What does it open? Hmm... Oh! Hey, Lion.

Steven's POV

Steven enters Lion's mane and approaches the chest next to the tree. He tries to fit the key to the chest, but finds out it is too big, as he quickly runs out of air.

Steven: Why won't it fit? Maybe if I-

Steven went back inside Lion's mane and kept forcing the key to fit only for him to fail and he immediately popped his head out of Lion's mane and catches his breathe.

Steven: Maybe there are other places.

Scene change

Your POV

Me and Steven went to Rose's armory and Steven searched through the whole place hoping to find something that can be unlocked by the pink key.

Steven: Nothing to unlock here

He gave up looking for it inside the armory and we went back to Lion and headed for another destination

Scene change

Steven and Lion arrives at the fountain, and he throws the key into the water, and nothing happens

Steven: So not here either?

Y/N: Let's keep looking.

Then we both got back to Lion and he took us back home. Making me confused I asked the young hybrid.

Y/N: I though we're supposed to be searching?

Steven: We are. We just gotta knowe what can unlock this key. And that's where mom's room comes in.

Y/N: Your mother's room?

Then the temple door opened revealing a world of pink puffy clouds. We entered it and I was in awe at how beautiful this place is.

Steven: Room? Give me something that this key unlocks!

A padlock appears in front of Steven. He gasps as he inserts the key and twists it. The padlock unlocks and poofs away, with nothing else happening. Steven groans in disappointment.

Y/N: Wait this room makes anything you want?

Steven: Yeah. It can make anything just as long as we don't overload the room.

Y/N: Can I request you something?

Steven: Sure! What is it?

I just stood in silence and looking down at the pink clouds where we were standing.

Y/N: I want to see Pink.

Then clouds started swarming in fromt of us and a light appeared. Then the clouds suddenly stopped moving and the light faded. And in the midst of the clouds stepped out a figure.