Chapter 49: When The Begining Turns To The End (Part 1)

A/N:

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry for the long wait ... I've just been so busy. I hope this chapter is up to your expectations too!

So anyway, there's four more chapters left ... I know :( ... but because of that I decided to give you guys a special treat with the last three chapters!! What is this special I speak of?? I've decide to write these chapters in the Point Of Views in rather Kiara, Leo, Yana, Ryan and Thorn. Hope you love it

Cheetozgirl
----

Leo's POV

I watched as people screamed and ran to find a way out. I watched everyone act in fear and in panic. But did I do? I just stood there, paralyzed. I couldn't find Kiara anywhere and our mind connections seemed lost. All I remember was hearing her scream my name as hyenas broke through the windows growling. I didn't how I was supposed to save her. I didn't even know if I could.

As some leopards shifted to defend their kind, others screamed in fear and ran out of the room. The only noise was screams of terror. When the doors opened, it was then that I realized I had a chance. It was like our eyes connected. Ryan with eyes dark eyes staring at me in hatred, with Kiara's golden blue eyes looking at me for help. Before I knew it I was running with the group of people, but not for the same reason. I was running for Kiara. As I got a bit closer Ryan then realized his mistake and next thing I knew -- they were gone.

"Kiara!" I screamed. All I got we're more screams only knowing one of them could be hers.

Kiara!

Nothing. She wouldn't answer me, or she couldn't. This only made my lion grow with anger as his connection with his mate was as lost as mine.

----

Kiara's POV

"Leo!" I screamed again. I didn't know what else to do. Ryan had given up on covering my mouth but it seemed with all the other screams, mine was nothing but an echo.

"Ryan why are you doing this?" I turned my frustration on him. He hadn't been very honest with me lately.
He just kept walking ignoring me with his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't even know you anymore." I muttered under my breath.

"You want answers? Fine. Leo is a piece of shit." He pinned me up against a wall. By the look of shock on my face he just growled and continued. "He's been lying to you Kay, all he's ever wanted was the throne -- not you."

"You're lying." I tried to stay strong but I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Kay, I would never lie to you. He just wants you to bare him a child for the throne." He pushed.

"Well how am I suppose to trust you? All you've been doing is acting like some stranger to me when I needed you most -- and then when I thought I was about to escape, you tried to stop me. You aren't the Ryan from Florida anymore, you're someone else ever since Cecil bite you. I wish he killed you." I spat at him. Before I knew it, his hand collided with my face and I was knocked to the ground. I looked at him shocked --- but the person I was looking at wasnt Ryan at all. It was a monster.

His black eyes were looking down at me as he shook in anger. His face was twisted and it was a side of him I hoped to never see. This wasn't Ryan.

"Ryan ...?" I whispered as I placed a hand on my cheek. As anger built up inside me to punch him in between the legs again another part of me was frozen, incapable of moving.

"Shut up." He whispered back as his features softened realizing what he had done. He looked at me, like he always used too, with sympathy, with care -- but as quickly as it had come he was back to being a stranger. Grabbing me by the arm he pulled me up and walked fast.

As we turned corners I realized we were headed to the garden, as I tried to figure out why, my questions were soon answered. Some of Thorns men stood outside watching Ryan and I. I tried to pull away a few times but he just pulled me back.

"No running." He growled into my ear.

When we got closer the guards opened the doors to the garden where Ryan walked me down a flight of stairs till we were in the middle.

"Sir, I have what you wanted." Ryan spoke out. I heard footsteps coming from behind me, but I couldn't see from who since Ryan's grip wouldn't let me an move an inch.

"Well I was wondering when I would see you again." I knew that voice to well. As it made my skin crawl, I felt Ryan let go of my arm and I watched him walk away to stand near some guards. "You know, a simple hello would be nice." He continued.

I felt him touch my arm as he brush my arm with his fingers. I wanted to scream, to run but my mind was still frozen. I couldn't do anything. He then turned in front of me with his arms crossed as he stared down at me.

"Still not up for a hello?" He smirked at me laughing.

"I hoped to never see you again, Thorn." I muttered, but he only laughed which caught me by surprise.

"You know, it wasn't that hard to get at you. Yana was very cooperative with the matter. In fact, she played a little stunt to have both you and Leo trapped. " He continued on.

"Yana? She was part of this?"

"It's cute how you didn't know all this. I like watching you think everything through. Like 'how could I not know this?' 'Why would Yana do this?' Well to help you out -- why don't you ask her." He pointed behind me, as I turned around I watched Yana walk up to me with her head held high.

"What did he do to you?" I asked her knowing this wasn't who she really was.

"What did he do? Ha! You've gotta be kidding me. Thorn did nothing, it was you who did everything. You ruined everything." She spat at me as she came closer. I held my ground watching her.

"I've had to do things -- just so you could have your way. Why don't you think my brothers are here? Because they died in battle?" She questioned me. All I could do was nod.

"Ha! You really are gullible Kiara. My brothers were meant to die in that war. They weren't ever suppose to come out alive. Thorn made sure of that."

"You've been working with Thorn the whole time?" I asked her as everything about her clicked in place. Her not liking me, her being jealous, her not caring what happened to anyone else, and all her secrets.

"Man she really is a slow one." Yana commented.

"Kiara it's time we show you the truth of matters and not just the lies Leo has been feeding you." Thorn jumped in as he stepped closer to me and Yana. He then waved to Ryan who came to him with a. Brief case and two other guards. "Hold her down for me."

The guards then came closer to me and I couldn't escape as Yana was holding me in place for the guards.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. I tried to connect with Leo but I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. I watched Thorn pull out a syringe with a green liquid. I could feel my heart racing. What was he going to do to me?