Chapter 19: He's All I Got Left

___________________________

Hey guys. If you are wondering, I decided to clear up what's going on with Andrew since he seem to just 'vanish' from the story. So I'm giving you guys a little sneak peek on what he is up too. But this will probably be a short chapter. Sorry.

Luv

Madi

___________________________

"Thorn, look. Cecil has gone after her, by now he's probably already caught. Just ---"

"I know. But he is helping us. Forget the fact that he is your son. Think of him as a solider. He had chosen this path, so he must continue with it. Understood? This is the path he has chosen. Don't make me tell you this again. " Thorn growled.

"Yes i know. But I can't help it but I still worry for him."

"Love weakens you. Before your wife and children, you were one of the best men and friend I've ever known, but now? you are weak. Forget it. He is helping my cause. They won't kill him. Not yet anyway. I know Leo. He wouldn't let that happen."

"Yes Thorn."

"Good. Now that we are on the same page ... are you for filling your part in our little act?"

"Yes. I know exactly where they are going thanks to Thomas."

"Thomas is still undercover?"

"Yes."

"Good. He has been doing well. I should thank him at his revival."

"Yes. That seems to be a good idea. So? has Cedric's forces fallen yet?"

"No. He's forces are still strong. But that will soon end. I have no doubt. They won't be able to last this long."

"Just wait. We will get them. And we will bring her to you. Promise."

"Make sure you do." Thorn stated then hung up his end of the phone.

Andrew hung up his cell phone.

As he thought about his conversation he felt a bit upset on how Thorn had treated Cecil. Cecil was everything to Andrew. Andrew had been away from his son for at least a two days and it was already nerve racking.

A horrible memory came flashing back.

When Andrew had almost lost his son before. Andrew was death it's self.

Cecil's mother had died giving birth to his youngest brother, Luke, so when Cecil was locked away for a life sentence in Leo's prison cells Andrew felt powerless.

He felt like nothing.

Nothing mattered.

No one mattered.

He was in depression for the longest time until Thorn had noticed and couldn't help to see his dearest friend in such a state so he ordered his men to go and capture Cecil, and they succeeded luckily.

But the fact that Andrew could lose one of the only things in his life scared him. He was vulnerable. And he felt weak.

As he signed, he went to go find his suitcase.

He was not going to let Leo torture Cecil for answers again. He knew that's what Leo would do, and Thomas wouldn't be able to stop Leo.

Forget Thorn. I need my son. One part of Andrew suggested as he rearranged his guns and GPS on Leo's movement.

No. Don't. Listen to Thorn. He hasn't left you so don't leave him. He wouldn't let you lose Cecil like before. He promised. Remember?

"BUT I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER!" Andrew shouted at himself and punched a hole into the hotel room wall.

He breathed heavenly at his anger and action.

I don't want to forget Cecil. I need Cecil. I can't let him go.

Remember what Thorn said! You'll ruin everything if you go after him! Don't do it! Andrews sub conscious fought with him but failed.

" I have too. He's all I got left." Andrew said making up his mind.

As he left the hotel room he picked up his keys and made his way to the sleek black Hummer that waited for him.

___________________________

Oh damn! Two updates in one day?! I need to be acknowledged for this!

Vote & Comment to show your thanks. Please :)

Luv

Madi

___________________________