Chapter 26: Gear Up

___________________________

Heyo sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've just been so caught up with the Holidays I haven't really had anytime to write :( I truly am sorry, but hey, I would like to wish you guys a Happy New Year :D hope you have a great time in 2014

Hope you guys Enjoy ;) and sorry but this is a filler chapter :(

Madi

___________________________

"It's Ryan," Tobias said with pure fear written all over his face.

"He's missing."

"What do you mean he's missing?! You lost him!?" Kiara yelled frantic.

"Well Thomas was with him, but he's been, uh ripped to shreds brutally. " Tobias said worried.

"We have a KILLER on the plane!?" Kiara yelled making her panic even more.

This horrible! A killer has Ryan! Ryan! Kiara thought as she went panic mode. But then the world started spinning.

"...Find and search every inch of this plane! Now!" Leo ordered. When he turned to Kiara he freaked. She was on a wall breathing heavenly and way to fast.

"Kiara!" Leo shouted.

She kept gasping for air as she slide down the wall.

"Kiara?" Leo said, but to Kiara everything was a blur. Even Leo.

"I-I thin-k I'm having a p-panic attack-k." Kiara managed to say.

"Shit."

"Ok ok, I've heard about these, um uh, just look at me and start to gain your breath," Leo said trying to remember what he had read about.

"Now breathe with me, c'mon," he said moving his hand up and down and breathed along with Kiara.

"It's not working!" Kiara yelled causing her to be more frantic.

"Uh ... um.." Leo couldn't understand. Then an idea came to mind.

He grasped Kiara's face with his warm hands then he leant down and crashed his lips upon hers. The sparks sent shivers through them both. The feeling was amazing.

As the sparks flowed, Kiara started to calm down.

"Why did you do that?" she asked a but out of breath.

"Uh... I uh read about in while I was, um," Leo said while pausing to catch his breath too, "training on health and body."

"Oh. Thanks." She said smiling.

"Yeah, you had to get the victim to stop breathing or control their breathing, which, uh, you did." He said smiling.

As the couple were siting on the floor the stayed like that for only a minute before Kiara got up searching.

"Ryan. Who would have taken him? and why?" She asked Leo who just shrugged.

"Now c'mon." Leo said grabbing Kiara's hand. "We have to get to my room."

___________________________

The they finally reached Leo's room, Kiara stood in the doorway shocked. The room was the most beautiful thing she ever seen.

The walls were a dark red colour, with all the most beautiful furniture she'd ever seen. The furniture was all made out of dark oak, and had fancy engravings along the sides of them and down through the middle of them, but his bed was easily the most beautiful piece of work there was on this plane.

The engravings on it look like they could tell a story. As Kiara walked up to one of the posts and traced it with her fingers, Leo interrupted her amazement.

"C'mon, you can look at my things later." He said with a wink which caused her to giggle.

"What are you doing?" Kiara asked curiously watching Leo move a lions head on one of his desks.

"You'll see." he said with a giant smile. And then as if on cue, one bookshelf started to move farther in a wall, then it slide to the left, and a new room was shown.

When the couple made it through the door frame of the new room, lights shone everywhere on the white walls and floor. But surrounding them were weapons of all sorts.

Knives, guns, everything!

"Alright," Leo grunted as he searched for the right weapon, " You do know how to use one of these right?" he asked Kiara who nodded

"But I've never really shot anyone before..." She added and Leo gave her sadden look.

"I'm afraid you are going to have to today. We cant shift in the jet, we wont fit," he said as he picked up an AK47 along with a HAMR and a couple knives for himself, then he added " That's why I need you to gear up. But remember," He said as he made his way to Kiara

"You've got these." Leo then extended his claws and fangs, " But make sure you are the one in control." He said then handed Kiara a Vector with a red dot sight.

"Make sure you aim for the head, heart or the feet. Alright, let's go." Leo said closing the gun room and leaving Kiara to follow him.

As they left his room, they ventured deeper into the jet. Then Leo's golden gaze went to Kiara's.

"You ready?"