Chapter 20: On a Adventure

___________________________

Hey Chapter 20!! WOOT WOOT YAY!

URG. I need to get a life .... I'm so bored today :(

Since this is the twentieth chapter, it is going to be a much longer one hopefully. Plus I make it a little special for you guys

Anyway hope you guys enjoy :)

Mads

___________________________

Follow meet on Instagram: @

a_lions_mate

I will be posting pictures and events on there :) follow

___________________________

Kiara rushed to the car forgetting everybody around her as she pushed and shoved until she finally met Ryan.

She gasped at the sight of him. His clothes and the left side if his neck were drenched with blood. It was a thick scent that Kiara would probably get a headache from.

As she hovered over an unconscious Ryan who had passed out from blood lose, a strong, warm, gentle arm slid around Kiara waist.

But Kiara didn't have to look and see who it was. She could feel sparks and lust grow within her to know it was Leo.

"Don't worry. We're lucky we brought along a doctor with us." Leo said while he snuggled closer to Kiara and put his chin on her shoulder.

She didn't mind, she was actually starting to enjoy this mysterious boy.

"I hope he's okay. I still can't believe it. He came all this way for me." Kiara stated.

"Yeah... he seemed pretty desperate when I met him, that he wanted to come along. Plus, he wanted take no for an answer. Stubborn little guy."

"How did you meet him?" Kiara asked suddenly curious.

"I ... Uh... I was a cop." Leo told her. It wasn't a lye but it wasn't also the truth.

"What do you mean was?" Kiara pushed.

"Damn. You are stubborn too aren't you? Wow. Now I know one thing you guys have in common down in Florida. You guys are all ---"

"Don't change the subject." Kiara said trying not to let out all her anger at him.

"I pretended to be a cop. Ok?" Leo said while letting go if Kiara. She never wanted him to leave.

"Look. We can talk about this later. Ryan can tell you some of it, if he wants. Alright?"

"But---"

"Ah ah ah." Leo said waving a finger in Kiara face.

"Questions later. Now get in the car. " Leo said pointing his finger towards a bright white Land Rover.

As Kiara made her way to the vehicle she passed a sleek black Escalade, at first it was a nice vehicle until she saw who was inside.

She screamed and Leo rushed to her aid thinking she was going to shift or was hurt.

But then he caught her glance and looked through the window of the vehicle to find an unconscious Cecil. His lion growled at Cecil for hurting and scaring his mate.

Leo vowed that he would have to keep his lion under control around Cecil before he ripped him apart.

"C'mon, don't worry, I won't let him or anyone hurt you. I won't let that happen in all my life time." Leo vowed