Chapter 28: Silence

___________________________

Hey everybodee. How's it hanging?

You all you guys should check out AyameMori2000 and her amazing talent of writing!!! Please follow n read her books such as; Mine to Take

Well I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter ;)

maDi

___________________________

Kiara couldn't believe it that Leo's dead. It's impossible! How could he die that easily?

"You mutts are lucky I went along with this." Tobias spat at Andrew and Cecil as the group headed towards a door.

"Shut up back there." Cecil said annoyed.

"Fine." There was silence for a while until Ryan started moan, meaning he was awake again.

"Hey look, little ray of sunshine has finally decided to wake up." Tobias said sarcastically.

"Shut up back there." Cecil spat at Tobias again

"I don't take orders from you, mutt." Tobias shot back which caused both Cecil and Andrew to growl at Tobias.

Huh. You can really see the resemblance between these two, a voice spoke through Kiara's head. But her thoughts were interrupted by Andrew speaking through his cell phone.

"Yeah... Leo's done with," Andrew started before he was cut off by Kiara.

"He's not dead! I can still feel him!" she shouted with tears streaking across her face.

"Shut up!" Andrew and turned around, as he raised his hand, another caught his.

"Now is not the time for this, father." Cecil put in using all his strength to prevent his father from slapping the girl.

"Fine." Andrew said before he shrugged it off and went back to talking on the phone.

Kiara just stood there confused and happy at Cecil.

But he did nothing but nod his head and push her along his side.

"That's it." He said breaking the silence besides Andrew. "I'm putting this guy down." He added indicating Ryan.

With a grunted Cecil placed Ryan on the ground and let Tobias follow Andrew.

"Mmm .... stop.... Kiara....Kiara....Kiara..." Ryan just mumbled.

"It seems someone misses you." Cecil said with a chuckle.

"Uh... yeah." Was all Kiara could manage.

As a silence settled over the group, Cecil and Kiara just waited for Ryan to wake, but it took longer than expected.

As they waited, neither one of them really spoke. They just waited.

When Cecil glanced over at Kiara he could tell she was nervous and scared, just by her expression and her body language. She kept fidgeting with her fingers and every now and then she would glance over her shoulder with big scared eyes.

As her cycle continued, Cecil had started to grow inpatient with the silence.

"Why are always looking over your shoulder and playing with your fingers?" he asked her annoyed.

Kiara, shocked, spun around to meet an annoyed Cecil.

"I-I don't know." She stuttered out. It was the truth. She just felt that she would be able to have Leo wrap his strong arms around her before Cecil, Andrew or Tobias did anything to her.

She kept hoping and she would never stop hoping about seeing Leo march through the doors just save her. But she had to remember that it was now up to her for her to take care of herself.

The bond that had started to grow between her and Leo only made her stronger and she had to be able to show that.

But now, that he was dead, it was hard for her to even hold her head up.

"Well you should know that we will be going onto another plane within ten minutes. So, just be ready." Cecil said through the awkward silence that had yet grown between them again.

___________________________

Near the end if Kiara's flight on Leo's plane, she couldn't help but have another wave of his disappearance. She missed him.

When King Thorn's men came to pick up the odd group, Kiara had tried to get away but it was no use.

"Just let me go!" she would scream, but it was just not going to happen.

As Andrew ordered Tobias to stay on the plane and act like nothing had ever happened, King Thorns plane was in its way to come and pick them up.

The only thing that was bugging her besides Leo's death and how she could escape was why Cecil was treating her so nicely. He kept bringing her food when she wanted and he would constantly check up on her. But every time she asked him why, he would just say that it was his duty or that Thorn doesn't want his mate to be unhealthy he would say with sadness in his eyes.

Kiara couldn't figure out why he was so sad.

"I mean, you have me! You killed off Leo! and your the one sad?!" she felt like screaming at him, but she kept her mouth shut and let the silence continue.