Chapter 23: Watching

___________________________

Hey there people, this Chapter will be in Andrews view, I hope you guys

Enjoy :)

Madi

___________________________

Andrew just stood there, watching. He watched as people passed by, some pushing others maneuvering around him. He watched as security escorted people for having drugs and people who had lost their belongings, but he didn't pay much attention to them, he was focused on something else, someone else.

He watched as a group of high class people walk through the Charleston Airport, but they had no luggage. A growl grew deep within his throat as he saw his sons torturer. but as he searched the rest of the group, his son was no where to be found. He felt panic grow inside him.

As he watched the group settle near the back of the airport, towards the runway, he pulled out his phone and dialed Thomas's number.

It took him four rings till there was an answer.

"Hello?" Thomas answered cheerfully.

"Thomas. Where is Cecil?" urgency taking over his voice.

"Andrew? What ---" Thomas started, but was cut off.

"Where is my son?!" Andrew roared into the phone.

"He's coming on the jet with us, why?" Thomas said in a whisper.

"I'm in the airport."

"Shit." was all Thomas said. "What will King Thorn do to you if he found out?"

"I don't care what he does to me, I would rather be with my son then alone." Andrew pleaded.

"Andrew, I cant do anything my king hasn't assigned me to do." Thomas said, staying under the command of his King.

"Fine. I get my son, but if I run into you, I'll make sure you'll won't have to take another damn order from Thorn! I cant lose my son! I cant lose another son!" Andrew yelled into the phone then he hung up.

___________________________

Sorry guys this is a short Chapter :( but ill promise the next ones will be longer :)

___________________________