Author's Note

So, here we are. Fifty-three chapters later, admiring the view. So, A Lion's Mate has finally been completed. I will admit, it has taken me a while to get here (pretty much a whole year) and I would just like to thank you guys. Seriously.

I started this story when I was about thirteen or fourteen (don't remember anymore-- and who cares? Idc that idc) (lol I joke). This first started out as a simple little story I just enjoyed writing but (somehow) it blossomed into something big. It now has about 91K reads -- I'm astonished that all you guys have actually read this! I mean seriously, woah. Tbh I never thought it would get this big or have/get this much interest. I deeply appreciate those of you who have been reading straight from gecko (you know who you are,  you awesome creatures).

SO THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! YAY!!

are you ready?

If you haven't noticed I really like this new update

*IMPORTANT NEWS*

I will also be making another supernatural series coming up along with many other stories, such as; Take Me With You, Captured, Fallen (hopefully going to be a successful series), Loosing Him, Underworld and maybe some Sci-Fi. I'm excited about all of these!!!

But if you decided to skim through all that, I just want you to know I'm truly thankful that you guys took the time to read this book and love it! I can't thank you guys enough knowing that'll you'll always be out there ;) and by the way I'm also thankful that you guys put up with my work (even if it was shitty :p). This story was just a thought that erupted into story, I'm just so happy I can share it with you guys. And guys -- I am truly sorry for how long you guys had to wait for updates! I really tried to update whenever I had some spare time. So sorry :(

If you ever need help with anything (life, ideas for stories ...etc... I don't know) I'll always try to lend a hand.

Love ya,
Cheetozgirl

stay awesome.