Chapter 36: Hell Yeah

Sorry about my spelling mistakes ... ma bad ... Hope ya like it :)

Man, I am really sorry for the late chapter :(

****

The passage was narrow and long as the three of them ventured through until they reached the other side.

The torch Mikayla carried barley lit up the room but it was enough light for Kiara to see her hands and feet. As the light flicker, each one of them found a comfy spot before they started to share secrets and plans.

Once everybody was comfortable, Kiara knew she wouldn't be able to stay long. She could only stay around ten minutes or so, due to the party.

"What are you going to do?" Kiara asked breaking the silence between the three of them.

"We are going to do plenty, it just matters if we can pull it off." Cecil said not answering her question completely. While placing his hands on a table, Kiara hadn't noticed, his black eyes shone with eager, mischief but also fear.

With a stare from Kiara he continued his plan knowing what her stare knew exactly, " well we are planning to do it tonight, with all his guest."

"Why?" Kiara asked intrigued she still wanted to know fully what was going on.

"Because it is the best time for you to blend in ... he would least expect it to happen this soon."

With a nod, Kiara understood that much, but one questioned throbbed in her head.

"Why are you helping me, Cecil?" she echoed her thoughts.

As her and Cecil stared at each other, Mikayla kept silent, but watching as she thought the same.

"Because I know you don't deserve this, no one does. Trust me, I would know." Cecil said breaking away from Kiara's stare.

" Tell me the whole reason." She asked nicely, sensing this was going to be hard for him to say. She placed a hand on his shoulder as if trying to reassure him it was alright.

"Urg..." Cecil started off with a frustrated sign. "All my life I've been trying to please people -- my dad especially -- just so I would be praised and loved. As I would work my ass off to their standards I never really thought about my standards. I wanted to make them happy and proud of me. I didn't want to be the useless one. I didn't want to be," he paused and laughed to himself, " I didn't want to be like Andrew. But unfortunately I became him -- and too quickly for my liking. And this is why I assists you in your escape, Kiara. I don't want to please people just by doing stupid or cruel things, I- I just want to please myself knowing I tried my best to help you." He finished, locking eyes with Kiara.

She was speechless. She couldn't even think clearly without Cecil's saddened eyes appearing. She was almost close to crying when she felt a hand pressed on her shoulder bring her back to reality.

"It's alright, you don't have to trust him, but I do." Mikyala's hand padded Kiara's shoulder.

With a few sniffles, Cecil stood up -- as if getting ready to leave-- until Kiara pulled him into a hug. A real hug. She didn't know why she exactly done it, but it felt right to her, to embrace him and hopefully calm him down. It almost seemed she owned, in a weird way.

"Thank you, for everything." She murmured in his ear, then pulled him into a tighter hug which he accepted greatly.

"Anytime for you." He murmured back. Cecil was happy with himself and that someone had been there to support him.

"Now, what's the plan?" Kiara asked as she pulled away from the hug with a smirk escaping. Cecil just chuckled and looked down at the ground, then met Kiara's anxious eyes.